Introducing Myself!

SummerAnimeFan2020

Hello everybody! I have been a fan of anime since the start of summer 2020. Let me explain. It first started when I was in a Discord server and most of its members were pestering me to watch anime around the end of spring that year. And so I did...in the summer of that year. My first anime had been Re:ZERO, starring Emilia, Subaru, Ram, Rem, Beatrice, among others. I then started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which included Dio, Giorno, Diego, Jotaro, Joseph, Josuke, among others. I also then started watching My Hero Academia, which included characters like Deku. And I had also began watching Dragon Ball Super via Toonami on Adult Swim, which included characters like Goku and Gohan, including their notable Super Saiyan and each of its variants (2, 3, 4, etc.) After a few months long break, the last anime I have watched for now is HighSchool DxD, featuring characters like Rias, Koneko, Akeno, Asia, and Issei. I will be coming back to anime next year better than ever!

***OTHER INTEREST***

As you can tell from the left half of my profile image, I also have a big interest in The Weather Channel or TWC. It is a cable TV network providing local and national weather information since it launched on May 2, 1982. I have been watching that since 2014, gaining knowledge of their anchors, graphics, and even technical info throughout! TWC fan sites also include twctodayforums.com and twcclassics.com!

So with all that, I hope to be given a nice welcome to animeforums.net! More activity from me coming soon!

On 12/24/2021 at 6:20 AM, SummerAnimeFan2020 said:

Hello everybody! I have been a fan of anime since the start of summer 2020. Let me explain. It first started when I was in a Discord server and most of its members were pestering me to watch anime around the end of spring that year. And so I did...in the summer of that year.

Welcome to the Forums, I've also only been watching Anime for about over a year I'd say towards the start of 2020, maybe spring but that be my best bet. However I didn't watch the shows coming out at the time, in fact I don't think I've ever watched an Anime when its in season. However I've stuck true to the three episode rule/law of the lands.