Jump to content

What Anime related gifts did you get this Christmas


MediaConsumesMe
 Share

Recommended Posts

I got a Mikasa Ackerman body pillow...as "GREASY WEEB" as that sounds, it helps with my loneliness, plus she's my waifu so it works out well. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, deaaath said:

I got a Mikasa Ackerman body pillow...as "GREASY WEEB" as that sounds, it helps with my loneliness, plus she's my waifu so it works out well. :D

A body pillow, I don't have anything that weeby. However I do have two figma's of Artoria (my waifu) and one of Astolfo... no one in my family knows he's a guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

A body pillow, I don't have anything that weeby. However I do have two figma's of Artoria (my waifu) and one of Astolfo... no one in my family knows he's a guy

LOL! Well, I hope you had a great Christmas my man 😎

  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mostly buy my own merch and discs to. Luckily the stuff I asked for wasn't anything unreasonable. If I asked for Madoka Magica I don't know how I explain that. 

I proberbly lose them at; 'it a show about magical girls'... It not like I could name drop Gen, award winning or Shaft before they just call the cops.

 

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

A rare case where I think the live action version was more popular than the anime version 😂

__iria_iria_zeiram_the_animation_drawn_b
zeiram3.jpg

Interesting, @MarathonGuy1337 actually showed me the opening to the anime. If you hadn't have uploaded that picture I'd of had no idea what it was. So I do know about it, its a science fiction and the lady's a bounty hunter of sorts. I haven't seen it yet, but he's told me little bits and pieces about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, MarathonGuy1337 said:

Also yeah I watched the Zeiram anime not the live action show. The anime was pretty good, like nothing amazing or anything but enjoyable. 

I had the anime version on VHS tape back in the day. I think most people remember it for the weird design of the main monster 

spacer.png

Gurren Lagann is another one of those series I started but never finished, even though I don’t remember anything I disliked about it.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

I had the anime version on VHS tape back in the day. I think most people remember it for the weird design of the main monster 

spacer.png

That's a weird looking monster. Its almost like a cross between H Gieger Biomechanical and ancient Japanese warrior monk. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah it good when you have a defiant cut off point. Knew a guy had the largest collection of video games in the UK. He had a cut off for what he considered his collection of games between the eighties and early two thousands so perhaps fourth to sixty generation consoles. 

Still tried to get a play station 5 at launch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Yeah it good when you have a defiant cut off point. Knew a guy had the largest collection of video games in the UK. He had a cut off for what he considered his collection of games between the eighties and early two thousands so perhaps fourth to sixty generation consoles. 

Still tried to get a play station 5 at launch.

 

Oh, I did too...but no dice for me...bills come first, unfortunately

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...