New here

xosobahu

Hi, my name is Anne
I've been watching anime since I was a child I guess. Although not all the time Image
None of my friends I know irl are interested in it so I hope I can find people to talk about it with and make friends as well Image
I had a lot of exams right before christmas break so I've not watched any in a while, has anyone got any anime recommendations action/thriller ?

3 hours ago, xosobahu said:

has anyone got any anime recommendations action/thriller ?

Welcome to the forums. I've only been into anime for about over a year. However luckily in this case nearly all the shows I watch fall into either action, thriller or psychological (and space opera) so I have some recommendations for once. 

Action/thriller anime recommendations would be Psycho Pass season 1, Steins Gate (a little lacking in action), Monster (another brilliant thriller but again not much action) and Fate Zero. 

• Agree 1

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

As to action/thriller recommendations: Attack on Titan (final cour just started) • Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress • Hellsing Ultimate • Akudama Drive

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) & Jujutsu Kaisen might work too.

If there are any other genres you’re interested in or specific series you enjoyed, I can offer some more recommendations.