Hello, again!

AmongTheSound

2 hours ago, Kreideprinz said:

Unfortunately I'm a newer resident of AF but would still like to welcome you back. xD 

Hope things have been well for you. :) 

Not unfortunate at all! I'm very happy to see the site survived for so long and has a thriving community. 

10 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome 😁 Hope you stay around.

I wish I’d known about this place 12 years ago, as I’ve really enjoyed the couple years I’ve been here.

It's funny because the look of it has changed for sure, but not the core of it. I've seen some people even using the same lingo we did back then, it's amazing! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AmongTheSound said:

It's funny because the look of it has changed for sure, but not the core of it. I've seen some people even using the same lingo we did back then, it's amazing! 

My love of anime goes back quite a while, though I’ve tended to lag behind technologically (just started streaming about 5 years ago 😂 ). A lot of folks seem to have moved on from forums to Discord, though I’m more comfortable here. Maybe because I don’t have much of a social media presence. Things were pretty active when I first joined, but slacked off. Though we seem to be getting something of a resurgence lately with new members sticking around & participating.