Yuri anime/manga

OtterNmyWater

Question

8 answers to this question

The only anime i’ve seen I truly consider yuri is Strawberry Panic. Though Flip Flappers seems to imply it. Same with Otherside Picnic, though that one was disappointing (I hear the light novel(?) is better, but haven’t read it).

14 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

The only anime i’ve seen I truly consider yuri is Strawberry Panic. Though Flip Flappers seems to imply it. Same with Otherside Picnic, though that one was disappointing (I hear the light novel(?) is better, but haven’t read it).

I have seen Strawberry Panic, but I didn't like it as much as the other ones I have watched. I will have to look those others ones up.

I'm sure there's more out there but the only two I can remember are Sakura Trick and Aoi Hana.  AH is quite the better of the two IMHO.  Yuri isn't my thing though so take that with a grain of salt.  Of course there's plenty out there that has a bit of yuri in it.  I happen to have just finished watching Konohanatei Kitan & it has Ren and Natsume for instance.  hth..

12 minutes ago, Otaking66lives said:

Yuri on Ice seems to be garnering a lot of attention. Haven't seen it, but it's getting high praise.

In this case Yuri is the name of a couple dudes & it has elements of yaoi  🤣

Edited by Ohayotaku

Too true...but the question wasn't specific...was it? LOL 😆 If that kind of yuri is what was desired, the question should have asked for anime in the yuri category...LOL...God, I can be an evil prick sometimes!!!