Hello there!

SplatoonLover3

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Some recs based on what you listed as your favorites

similar to Darling in the Franxx: Evangelion • SSS.Gridman & Dynazenon • Goddanar • Gleipnir

similar to Danganronpa: Kakegurui • Akudama Drive • Talentless Nana • The Ones Within • Assassination Classroom

similar to Jahy: Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon  Maid • As Miss Beelzebub Likes • The Demon Girl Next Door • Gabriel Drop Out

and since your a fan of Splatoon maybe Squid Girl since I believe there have been some collabs.

If you’re interested in any other genres, let me know.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Wow 1

On 2/11/2022 at 10:52 PM, SplatoonLover3 said:

Do any of you have any anime recommendations?

Well depends on what anime your looking for; 

A few I can think off would be Fate Zero or Unlimited Blade Works if you're looking for something action oriented. Psycho Pass for something with a little bit of philosophy, police procedural and action (all that works trust me), Wolfs Rain if you want something a little less mainstream and if you want something more serious you could try Monster, that my favourite show and is a must watch. It also pretty lengthy, nothing on the level of like over a hundred episodes. Its also a slower show so if you're into anything with a lot of build up and pay off then that'll be defiantly something to check out.