whats your favorite traped in another world anime?

noah

Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Mondaiji-tachi, NGNL.

NGNL is a good one, Mondaiji-tachi is amazing, i actualy just got done with that one, and of course the ones thatle be classics in a copple of years, SAO, and Log Horizon, but im looking for one a season vetren of anime hasent found

Its not 1 day yet, but I have found some already, and I will add some later.

Hataraku maou-sama(this is a vice versa condition), Mär, Ixion Saga DT, Angel beats(well yeah).

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...

Hmm, unfortunately I have no suggestions. The only one I've seen that actually falls into that category is SAO, which seems to be a staple anime (even though I'm not a fan, but that's okay).

Oh! Maybe Gantz would count? I've still only seen a couple of episodes though, I need to finish it one day! Hopefully before 2018 haha

And I know this doesn't really fall into "trapped in another world" but....

Texhnolyze features mostly the underground and the surface is like a whole other world, which is apparent when they eventually go to it.

• 6 months later...

No mention of Twelve Kingdoms/Juuni Kokki? This makes me sad - it features a world with intensely rich lore and a culture all its own, based loosely around Chinese mythology fused together with slightly more standard fantasy elements, a great deal of political intrigue, and a decent amount of action.

It admittedly takes a few episodes to really get rolling, but once it starts, it really doesn't stop.

No mention of Twelve Kingdoms/Juuni Kokki? This makes me sad - it features a world with intensely rich lore and a culture all its own, based loosely around Chinese mythology fused together with slightly more standard fantasy elements, a great deal of political intrigue, and a decent amount of action.

It admittedly takes a few episodes to really get rolling, but once it starts, it really doesn't stop.

Adding .hack://Sign to this as well. Not that I'm surprised that no one mentioned it, but considering that the show was my introduction to the idea, at least in anime, it deserves a mention. I've never seen a show use an intentionally slow place so well.

Edited by Guest

Try Heroic Age, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero(this and another world),Alderamin on the Sky , Aokana, I have more but try these first

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Try Heroic Age, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero(this and another world),Alderamin on the Sky , Aokana, I have more but try these first

wish they would proceed with the story line of Alderamin on the Sky

• Geano locked this topic