Anime Waifu 3x3

MarathonGuy1337

1 hour ago, Ohayotaku said:

@AlwaysSearching 👍 for Mei Hawht-sume 🥰

Mei is underrated waifu full-stop, ambitious and PACKED with energy

😎👍

I havent read the manga but I hope she has more to do in the anime soon

Edit: Blue Rose wasn't there when I sent the reply lol. I'm not familiar with Blue Rose, so maybe I have some studying to do 👀

Edited by AlwaysSearching
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2022 at 4:44 PM, AlwaysSearching said:

I feel like I see a "type" here, idk but here it is

Screenshot_20220427-014730_Firefox.jpg

I see Akane

I am happy 😌

Okay, so maybe Mahiru and Yasuko are my only waifus I can think of rn 👀

Hifumi is my number 1 waifu tho he's just so 😳😳😳 /j

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/62bb0184a19e0600588f85ce

(Srry, I couldn't add the image)

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I'm not quite sure about the "Waifu" thing, but here are some of my favourite characters.
Ideally I'd prefer Nagisa in the centre, but the Minmay photo makes a strong centre image and gives the whole grid a much more balanced layout.

3x3 Characters.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for watermark, bottom right is Misaki Ayuzawa. 

Also, the only one it really feels right calling a waifu here for me is Sypha Belnades. (Middle.) The rest here feel more like my favorite female characters. 

Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.thumb.jpeg.ac81a05d3795b82773129d05d1c780e8.jpeg

Edited by Gonstroph
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gonstroph said:

Apologies for watermark, bottom right is Misaki Ayuzawa. 

Also, the only one it really feels right calling a waifu here for me is Sypha Belnades. (Middle.) The rest here feel more like my favorite female characters. 

Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.thumb.jpeg.ac81a05d3795b82773129d05d1c780e8.jpeg

The only lady I know for sure is Revy from Black Lagoon, not sure why but bottom right and top right seem familiar but I can't quite place them. 

11 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

The only lady I know for sure is Revy from Black Lagoon, not sure why but bottom right and top right seem familiar but I can't quite place them. 

Bottom right is from Maid-Sama, Misaki Ayuzawa, and top right is Jibril from No Game No Life. 

1 hour ago, Gonstroph said:

Bottom right is from Maid-Sama, Misaki Ayuzawa, and top right is Jibril from No Game No Life. 

That's were bottom right was from, yeah she was a pretty interesting character. I've not seen No Game No Life so how I came to the conclusion that Jibril was familiar to me, maybe I've seen her on YouTube or something. 

@Gonstroph Pretty sure upper left is from Ouran HS Host Club. Based on the art styke I think the one to her right is from Jojo & the kogal is from Komi. Of course I recognize Akane from Ranma. I can’t place the blonde to the right if Sypha though her design seems distinctive.