Noob alert

Thank you so very much <3 I hate my name but i'm so glad you like it!

And thanks for the welcome :3 it's nice to be a noob in such a sweet community!

Why do you hate your name?

This community is amazing and super friendly. I've been here for 5 months now and have had ZERO altercations.

Ohmygosh yeah that is a hard question to answer D: One of my favorites are Sarah Dressen but I can't think of the other authors name ><

I usually write poetry. BUT I'M TOO EMBARRESSED TO POST ANY. And for stories I like writing short scary/romance ones x'D

I'm an alto though I like to pretend I can be Soprano and go as high as my voice will let me til it cracks :3

I've never read anything by her. My personal favorite authors right now are Christopher Paolini and Sarah Maas.

I only write poetry concerning my unrequited love.

Romance is great!

I've always preferred altos over sopranos. I love the way they sound. I can sing baritone or tenor.

Also I suck in math. So if I need help in any math class i'm coming to you mmkay, math-senpai?

<3 :'( Nobody's ever called me math-senpai before :'( <3 I'd be more than happy to help you. I'm in Calculus III right now and loving it!

(tears of joy)

Meep I forgot about Clannad and Toradora. Clannad made me bawl my eyes out but not like Your Lie In April xD AND TORADORA WAS SO CUTE OMF. I love Taiga *^*

Clannad was far sadder to me and because of that, I love it so much more <3 Nagisa <3 Dango <3 Ushio <3 Love <3

Toradora was my previous absolute favorite because of Taiga <3 <3 <3 <3 To be honest, I was really surprised when I realized I loved Clannad more than Toradora because I've been obsessed with Toradora since I originally watched it.

Why do you hate your name?

This community is amazing and super friendly. I've been here for 5 months now and have had ZERO altercations.

Idk I just hate it. xD And plus everyone always gets it wrong. i've had sooo many different names i've been called from people getting it wrong!

Yeah I can tell. You sir are one of those nice people :3 And everyone who commented here has been super sweet as well ;u;

I've never read anything by her. My personal favorite authors right now are Christopher Paolini and Sarah Maas.

I only write poetry concerning my unrequited love.

Romance is great!

I've always preferred altos over sopranos. I love the way they sound. I can sing baritone or tenor.

Ooh I haven't heard of those authors. what do they write?

awh unrequited :c I know the feels. My love life is awful x'D

Good glad you prefer the one I can easily do *^* I hate my voice though LOL Awesome c:

<3 :'( Nobody's ever called me math-senpai before :'( <3 I'd be more than happy to help you. I'm in Calculus III right now and loving it!

(tears of joy)

Muahaha there's a first time for everything *^*

Calculus III? I only took up to Alegbra 2 xD I suck eue

Clannad was far sadder to me and because of that, I love it so much more <3 Nagisa <3 Dango <3 Ushio <3 Love <3

Toradora was my previous absolute favorite because of Taiga <3 <3 <3 <3 To be honest, I was really surprised when I realized I loved Clannad more than Toradora because I've been obsessed with Toradora since I originally watched it.

Yeah I used to be obsessed with Toradora then I saw Clannad as well xD I love Kotomi the most tbh ;3; { I think that's how you spell her name LOL } Nagisa is my second fav x3

Idk I just hate it. xD And plus everyone always gets it wrong. i've had sooo many different names i've been called from people getting it wrong!

Different people call me different things. I answer to them all. It doesn't bother me that much.

Yeah I can tell. You sir are one of those nice people

Most of the time anyway....

Ooh I haven't heard of those authors. what do they write?

awh unrequited :c I know the feels. My love life is awful x'D

Good glad you prefer the one I can easily do *^* I hate my voice though LOL Awesome c:

Christopher Paolini has one quartet so far. It's called the Inheritance Cylce. Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr and Inheritance are the names of the books. They involve dragons, magic, elves, dwarves and other awesome stuff!

Sarah Maas writes a series about an assassin who has to try to free a kingdom from an evil king. Pretty much the same general concept of the Inheritance Cycle although it's vastly different.

Both series are quite spectacular!

Well...since my only love is unrequited, my love life is non-existent.......

A lot of girls I know who can sing beautifully hate their voice. I hate how I sound most of the time despite getting compliments on my singing.

Muahaha there's a first time for everything *^*

Calculus III? I only took up to Alegbra 2 xD I suck eue

My goal is to teach math at a Community College one day.

Yeah I used to be obsessed with Toradora then I saw Clannad as well xD I love Kotomi the most tbh ;3; { I think that's how you spell her name LOL } Nagisa is my second fav x3

Toradora and Clannad will always hold a special place in my heart.

After going on such an emotional journey with Nagisa, I can't help but love her.

I feel like I've betrayed Taiga.....but the most emotion I got from her was a few tears....I straight up cried my heart out during Clannad After Story.

Hello and welcome to the forum BeautifulHeartbreak , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Sorry I was a bit late to the party :P

Honestly I haven't watched anime in so long D: But my all time favorite would have to be your lie in April.

It's such a beautiful but sad anime ;3;

And i'm a sucker for those kind of animes xD

If you liked Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso then you might like Nodame Cantabile , Nana and Usagi Drop my top recommendation being Nana it's one of my all time favorites :P

Hello there!!! I heard you like dogs.... :D I love dogs, too and I have this little devil called Elina ^_^r1ijvp.thumb.jpg.49c94e1a7db1c584cca6fe847ffcb4ee.jpg

If you ever visit Greece, I can show you around :P I live there

I also like Bring Me The Horizon, Three Days Grace and Nickelback and I need to listen to some more Bullet for my Valentine :P As for Asking Alexandria, I have to admit I like their new singer better. I didn't listen to them much but I liked the new songs they released with Dennis so I might as well add another band to my list of obssessions :P

Hello and welcome to the forum BeautifulHeartbreak , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Sorry I was a bit late to the party :P

If you liked Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso then you might like Nodame Cantabile , Nana and Usagi Drop my top recommendation being Nana it's one of my all time favorites :P

Thank you so much! and it's all good! You're always welcomed to the after party 83

And i'll give those animes a look up! Thank you for the recommendations :]

Hello there!!! I heard you like dogs.... :D I love dogs, too and I have this little devil called Elina ^_^r1ijvp.thumb.jpg.c2926fd2fec28486b747c0ff08b55883.jpg

If you ever visit Greece, I can show you around :P I live there

I also like Bring Me The Horizon, Three Days Grace and Nickelback and I need to listen to some more Bullet for my Valentine :P As for Asking Alexandria, I have to admit I like their new singer better. I didn't listen to them much but I liked the new songs they released with Dennis so I might as well add another band to my list of obssessions :P

I. WANT . YOUR. DOG. KYAAAA *^*

SO CUTE <3

And if I ever go visit i'll have to stal- I MEAN VISIT YOU.

Glad we have some bands in common! We should fangirl about bands together sometime 83

And it's nice to meet you both!

• Like 2