Hello all, my name is naga

Naga

who knows what darkness lies in the souls of men

Wodahs knows , i know

anyways welcome to the forums have fun and enjoy the surrounds

just remember

ow lookie lookie i like them genre too

ahem anyways whilst i lurk and watch every one , there are but two rules enjoy and have fun

now i must away back to the darkness 🙃

Edited by Wodahs
  • Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 6:12 AM, Naga said:

I love SciFi and action genre series but does not stop me from enjoying adventure and ROM com. Happy to connect with you all

Probably should’ve asked in my earlier post, but what are some of your favorites from the genres you mentioned? 

For me:

Scifi: Star Blazers/Soace Battleship Yamato & 86 (Eighty-six)

Action: JJK, Usho & Tora, Akudama Drive

Adventure: Vinland Saga, Golden Kamuy

Romcom: Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Science Fell in Love …

Edited by Ohayotaku

Welcome to the forums, Science Fiction was how I also got into anime a few years back. I was already a huge science fiction nerd, starting with Doctor Who, Halo, Star Wars, Mass Effect, so when I first began my tentative steps into Anime was with Yamato and Legend of the Galactic Heroes: The New Thesis. At that point I didn't really consider myself a huge Anime fan, after all I'd watched like two shows. A year or so after that I tried some other action shows such as Psycho Pass, Fate Zero and also some more Science Fiction such as Ergo Proxy and Steins; Gate. 

What got you into anime, was it a slow gradual thing or have you been into it as long as you remember?