My Intro

Hey Guys and  Gals,

Tried to be clever with my display name and it sort of happened the way I wanted it but you can all call me okami for short :)!

This isn't my first anime forum, I used to be part of one years ago were the main focus was making AMVs which I think I'll take up again as it was fun to do! I've got a lot of favourite anime and enjoy re-watching my fave series whenever I run dry. Excited to have some online friends that like to talk about anime and to get creative with!

Lets have some fun!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Welcome to the forums 😁

AMV’s are cool. I’m always hearing songs that remind me of characters or particular scenes in anime. Unfortunately I’m not technically proficient with video or image editing 😅

Hope you find things to keep you interested here.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome to the forms 😁

AMV’s are cool. I’m always hearing songs that remind me of characters or particular scenes in anime. Unfortunately I’m not technically proficient with video or image editing 😅

Hope you find things to keep you interested here.

Yeah I'm not that great either, I've made a few when I was still in highschool and didn't really have the proper patience to do it properly, well I'm well out of school now and hoping that if I take on a small project I can always just sit and edit it for something to do from time to time. Don't expect much to begin with haha!

Looking forward to speaking with like minded people :)!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gyanburu No Okami said:

Hey Guys and  Gals,

Tried to be clever with my display name and it sort of happened the way I wanted it but you can all call me okami for short :)!

This isn't my first anime forum, I used to be part of one years ago were the main focus was making AMVs which I think I'll take up again as it was fun to do! I've got a lot of favourite anime and enjoy re-watching my fave series whenever I run dry. Excited to have some online friends that like to talk about anime and to get creative with!

Lets have some fun!

First, let me get the obligatory welcome speech out of the way...

Welcome to the Insanity! Hope you enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying drone* who's piloting that??? I will find you...anyways, welcome.

Second, I was part of another anime forum as well. I was a huge fan of AMVs...still am. I knew a bunch of the best AMV creators here in Florida. I was a regular attendee of AWA, Anime Weekend Atlanta, which was based around AMVs and fan projects. 

• Funny 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

8 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

First, let me get the obligatory welcome speech out of the way...

Welcome to the Insanity! Hope you enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying drone* who's piloting that??? I will find you...anyways, welcome.

Second, I was part of another anime forum as well. I was a huge fan of AMVs...still am. I knew a bunch of the best AMV creators here in Florida. I was a regular attendee of AWA, Anime Weekend Atlanta, which was based around AMVs and fan projects. 

I love AMVs and my favourite creator just now is Sota - they just hit different. I’m thinking about trying to do a course or something once I get my software sorted or just generally speak to other creators about their process! 

On 3/30/2022 at 5:29 AM, Wodahs said:

who knows what madness lurkes in the minds of men

Wodahs knows , i know

anyways welcome to the forums have fun and enjoy the surrounds

just remember

im watching 👀

🤣

So are my drones...btw, Wodahs, The specs for your personal drone are on your desk. Just sign for approval and I can get started.

• Skeptical 1

16 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

So are my drones...btw, Wodahs, The specs for your personal drone are on your desk. Just sign for approval and I can get started.

When you hear one of my agents say 'the sun is shining', you will respond, 'but the ice is slippery'. This will identify you to each other. Do you understand?

the Wodahs knows 🤣

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...