~questions~

cr3x

What is the most ridiculous nightmare you have ever had?

Tell us an embarrassing story.

Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member. If

your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?

Tell me your life story in exactly one sentence.

What is the strangest coincidence that ever happened to you?

What is your favorite random fact? What is your useless talent?

What is the strangest food combination you enjoy?

What would your drag queen name be?

If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?

What is your strangest irrational fear?

• Like 1

🎵 "Why is it dark when it's night outside

and why can't I look at the sun?

And how come when I look at the sun,

it hurts my eyes and it makes me blind?

How do you make sparkling water

and why does it always go flat?

Where'd all the bubbles go? No one will ever know,

some things are just unsolveable...

Questioooooooons,

that will never have answers...

Questioooooooons,

that will never be solved.

Questioooooooons,

that will never have answers,

Questioooooooons,

Which of our dads would win in a fight?

Where does all the time go?

Does the time get gifted to the father who wins,

in this imaginary battle of fatherly fists?

Why do we have to wash our hands?

AND WHY IS IT GAY TO HAVE SEX WITH A MAN?

Why is it illegal to build a bomb?

And why can't we all just... get along?

Questioooooooons,

that will never have answers...

Questioooooooons,

Questioooooooons,

that will never have answers,

Questioooooooons,

...forever..." 🎵

~"Questions" by Value Select

I had a dream that I was chased through sewers by the Nigerian mafia and then dived off a cliff and landed on a bunch of gigantic toilet rolls.

There's probably too many to choose from. lol.

Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member.

Me and my best friend used to be friends with a kid in high school who liked to big himself up a lot. Was in constant competition with us over everything (especially football). Whenever we come across people who are similar we always just say his name to each other.

If your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?

Give food now

Just sort of stumbling on by to be honest.

A friend of mine was dating a boy from the other side of the country when I was in college. A few years later I started talking to a completely different girl from the same town as him. We stopped talking but about a year later she had a new boyfriend, which happened to be the guy my friend from college had been dating.

Show me any flag from any country and I can tell you what it is.

Probably something not all that strange... like fish fingers and cucumber.

Couldn't even begin to think lol

Teleportation

Bubbles. I hate bubbles.

• Friendly 1

1 hour ago, Otaking66lives said:

I love to sing.

My favorite random fact is that the St. Louis Blues were last place in the NHL on January 3rd, 2019, and went on to make the playoffs and win the Stanley Cup.

My most useless talent... is having any better random facts to grab from my brain right now :/

• Funny 1

On 4/11/2022 at 8:52 AM, cr3x said:

Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member. If

your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?

I like how this topic is tagged under comedy, haha.

A1: Can't recall but I think it involved my mother being a highly venomous spider. 

A2: Come on, you know this question causes temporary amnesia.

A3: You wouldn't get it even if I did. 

A4: "I'm 50 years old , stop calling me your 'baby'."

A5: "Started from the bottom, now I'm here."

A6: My sibling and I are not twins. In fact, there's a six year age different between us. However, we've been mistaken for the other and often finish each others sentences. 

A7: Random fact- "The Mona Lisa has her own mailbox in the Louvre because of all the love letters she receives." Useless talent- A good memory but it's more of an issue than worth having. 

A8: Grilled squid, ketchup and black coffee.

A9: Miss Cowgirl Kathy? Should I bring the lasso on stage? 

A10: To be fucking useful, probably.

A 11: I wash the soap out of my eyes at record speed. That way the shower demon doesn't sneak up on me.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2022 at 11:35 PM, Hällregn said:

@RZ. Fish fingers and cucumber sounds like something I'd try and probably like. 😆

Now I'm curious. 😮

Fish finger, cucumber and lettuce sandwhiches are where it's at :D

And I don't know why I don't like them, they just freak me out.

• Funny 1

When I was a kid, I had a recurring theme dream of a Pink Cat that was trying to kill me - even though in my dreams the most menacing thing it did to me that I recall is growling at me. (And, it thinking about it more as an adult, I'm not sure it really was a cat, it was just how I described it at the time.)

As I got older, I realized it was based on something from a really old Nickelodeon show, that went off the air when I was 3 in 1990, but I still remember it, called Kids Court. The 'Judge' was a pinkish white thing, with meters for eyes - the meters would move as the kids would scream if they agreed or disagreed with the kid - and it REALLY freaked me out as a kid, especially the meters moving with the screaming. I remember running from the room.

Five Things - 05.30.16 - And The Wind Would Carry Your Light To The Skies -  Timid Futures

But the cat was bright pink, had blonde hair on top its head, and a blonde tail (Like a horse) and meters for eyes.

Though, I'm almost positive I started having these nightmares before 1993 (and the show went off in 1990) The meters for eyes on the cat in my dream looked more like the meters for eyes of this character from a cartoon I was obsessed with in late 1993... but maybe I saw something similar somewhere else? (Or even just these kinds of meters somewhere else)

(Wow, seeing this picture after not seeing the show in so long, even feels weird seeing those eyes...)

image.jpeg.5aff19deecd93acdb18695bef9b08ef8.jpeg

I have too many XD. For sfw stories... though still a little bad but just wont go into details... Back at the very beginning of 2002, I made my very first online best friend. And... I don't know what possessed me to do it, and didn't do it for (many) other online friends at the time (Maybe one other a couple years later?) that I thought it would be fun if I called them. So I started buying phone cards and calling them a lot - because back then long distance wasn't standard like it is now with cell phones.

So you had to dial a 1 800 number, then below it you had to enter a pin that was the same length as the 800 number, and then dial the number of the person you want to call.

So after about a year and a half of doing this and never messing up... (Or at least never messing up with this reaction...)

I dialed 1-800- *Looks down at card* - ### -... And when I looked down again, apparently I looked at the last 4 of the pin instead of the number and....

....It was a sex hotline o.o .... and it wasn't like, "You've reached_______" It was RIGHT INTO IT.... things I didn't even understand yet XD (I had just turned 15 and was not knowledgeable). No one else heard, but I was super embarrassed and hung up... ... ... .... ... and then I called back intentionally for a minute because I thought it was funny ^^. (Like, the woman, IMO was badly overacting).

Explain an inside joke you have with a friend or family member.

My ex, who was German, (And their English was generally good) the first time they came here, they had a list of food they wanted to take back home, and one of the things they wanted was "Graham Crackers", but as they are looking for it in the store, they say it out loud, but they pronounces it: "Gray-Ham". To this day, even after the breakup... when we go out of town, we pass this place with a white sign that says "Graham Farms", and for years, but even to this day, when we see it, me and my mom will yell "Gray-ham!"

If your pet could talk, what do you think they might say about you?

"You're lucky I'm not pink..." No XD.

I have no idea. XD The cat seems to really like me... until she doesn't XD

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little Unwell.

(I don't believe in coincidence, but God. Especially in this situation, because of the bigger part of the story, but this is the short version).

But in 2001, my favorite band (Still my favorite band.) was on tour, and they were doing a radio give away for tickets. (And my family didn't have the extra money at the time.) Well, I was away at Church Camp and I knew they were doing that all week, so I told my family they should win me tickets. Well, my sister was late going to work, and she heard the clue, and then she was late getting off work, and she heard the number to call in with the clue, and THEN, she was in the middle of nowhere, her cell phone JUST came in service! She won the tickets! Fun concert!

What is your favorite random fact?

Weird Al is one of only 3 other acts (last I heard) to have a top 40 hit in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s. (The others being Madonna, U2, and Michael Jackson.)

What is your useless talent?

With my aspergers, I remember the most useless things, too many things to name. But when it came to studying... couldn't remember a thing.

Any kind of pasta (with pasta/marinara sauce) mixed with Cottage Cheese. - I don't always do it, but it's good!

Buck Naked. (Okay I stole that from George Costanza...)

Creation? (It's a superpower in My Hero Academia)

Too many to name.