hi! hi! hi!

Archaeowolf

hello everyone! :) I joined this site in hoping I can make some new friends , i dont have very many i can talk to about anime hehe. Im 21 and I live in Baltimore to study Anthropology. I really like paleoanthropology and would love to be a professor in that field one day.

let's see.. some facts about me.

• I have a cat that looks like Hitler which is very weird because I am jewish.
  • I used a site JUST like this when I was a child but Im not sure what the name was .. hmm. but it had a chat I liked to go on and roleplay (very badly)
  • i love the taste of artificial sugar, like in diet coke. what's your terrible pleasure?
  • almost every relevant person i hang out with and love deeply and live near today, i initially met online :) for example, my long term boyfriend and his family
  • i love animals and have been helping in veterinary surgery since i was a child. i'm really good with medical things
  • to this day, this is my absolute favorite exchange in anime (i find it hilarious because im egyptian):
    ZhOW3lv.png.d0f6e95bbe6de61e1974590ad4aa5f6e.png
    6xZtR02.png.6d5a108704299ba0ba3ef76c44f19364.png
    ylP5DGa.png.a55620c3b4f0c4a7773e76a003475424.png
    RwBGxiu.png.a5ed870d1c9fcdba36121688c5744ca7.png

above all, i'd just like some people to talk to! maybe some online penpals. :) today is a wonderful day to make a friend, i hope you all enjoy it.

love jasmine

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have any favorite anime?

thanks so much!! right now i am really enjoying yu-gi-oh season zero, but i don't know of a lot of animes so i am open to any suggestion of anything you think is good. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum Archaeowolf , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Do you enjoy any particular genre of Anime ?

Thank you so much! hmmm... what do you think the best genre is? :) I have no idea!! i haven't seen very many anime at all. i feel like psychological horror would be interesting, if i knew any anime of that genre. :o

Thank you so much! hmmm... what do you think the best genre is? :) I have no idea!! i haven't seen very many anime at all. i feel like psychological horror would be interesting, if i knew any anime of that genre. :o

Well there's Psycho-Pass , Ergo Proxy and Death note , those are about the closest I can think to a Psychological Thriller and all three are great series :P

Also there is Kagewani and Kowabon both currently releasing , well Kowabon will start in a few days so ... you may want to check them out as well , though they are both anime short series (about 5-12 minutes an episode).

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

thanks so much!! right now i am really enjoying yu-gi-oh season zero, but i don't know of a lot of animes so i am open to any suggestion of anything you think is good. :)

There is a lot of good stuff out there. On the top of my head, Steins;Gate, Your Lie in April, Fate/Zero, Angel Beats, and Code Geass are all good ones to start out with. If you are ever in the need of more recommendations for either anime or manga, feel free to ask me if you want.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum, pleasure to meet you~

So I take it you like wolves?

thank you!! yes I do :D funny enough, I do not like Huskies, the dog breed. I had one once as my first service dog and she was evil. What animals do you think are the cutest?

• Like 1

thank you!! yes I do :D funny enough, I do not like Huskies, the dog breed. I had one once as my first service dog and she was evil. What animals do you think are the cutest?

Im seeing a pattern with huskies xD I love them myself, beautiful animal, but havent actually gotten to see one up close.

I absolutely love foxes and everything about them, with wolves coming in at second place, and the flying fox in third. Cats and dogs get an honorable mention~

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Oh man, I just cannot find it on this page for the life of me! I even command-F'd it. :o

Thats probably because that used to be the place to change your title. Its changed now.

Hover over your profile

Click Preferences

Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see 'Custom User Title'

• Informative 1

Thats probably because that used to be the place to change your title. Its changed now.

Hover over your profile

Click Preferences

Scroll down to the bottom, and you will see 'Custom User Title'

Thank you so much!