Hello Everyone!

necrodotexe

Hello everyone! My name is Raven, I'm 25 years old and I'm trying to get back into anime! I was the biggest weeb in middle and high school! I miss the community and the excitement from it!

I just started watching family x spy this morning but I lve also watched one punch man and my hero academia semi recently! I'm about to start demon slayer! 

I watched a lot of older anime, from the early 2000s up to the early 2010s! My favorite genres are comedy, romance, slice of life, and drama with a bit of action.

A couple or my hobbies outside of this is gaming, Art, and I just started getting into working out regularly!

I'm happy to be here! :) hope to make a lot of new friends!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

Funny that I’d also gotten away from watching anime around 2010, but have been making up for it recently (still have a sizable backog though :P )

5 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Welcome to the Forum, what were your favourite anime from the 2000s to 2010s period? For some reason to say I've only just got into anime, most the stuff I've watched hails from that generation. No idea as to why. 

no worries! I was a bit edgy so I loved watching Higurashi and I also loved Ouran High School host club! I also still have a deep love for Death Note is you haven't already seen those ones yet!

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

3 minutes ago, necrodotexe said:

no worries! I was a bit edgy so I loved watching Higurashi and I also loved Ouran High School host club! I also still have a deep love for Death Note is you haven't already seen those ones yet!

Great titles. If you ever need recommendations for anything to watch, plenty of peeps here to help!

1 hour ago, necrodotexe said:

Ouran High School host club

This is on my plan-to-(re)watch list now that it has come to crunchy.   Un(?)fortunately a lot of other titles have appeared there lately as well so my backlog is ..... significant.  And growing. 😭😭😭

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 12:19 AM, necrodotexe said:

I've only seen Death Note recently, currently re-watching it with my Brother and a Friend. 

Sorry for the late welcome buuut Welcome to AF Raven! hope you have a great time here! :D