Hot or Cold Weather?

Metro

What Type of Weather do You Prefer?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Cold?

• Hot
    • Cold

Just a little topic starter and out of curiosity, what weather do you guys prefer?  

For me personally, as much as I love winter, I do prefer a nice clear sunny day, hot enough to wear shorts but a nice cool breeze now and again so you don't completely burn! 

Edited by Metro

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 7:03 AM, prettyboy said:

I'm actually building more of a tolerance for the cold. It just feels better in the lungs and once you get moving, it feels great on the muscles too.

as someone from Scotland and Ireland, I'm used to fairly cold whether so it's like a dream when there is any bit of sun 😂

• Funny 1

It’s not the cold temps I have a problem with in winter, can always put on warmer clothes or more blankets. It’s the ice & snow I dislike.

Favorite outdoor temp, probably mid to high 50s when you can make do with a hoodie, but don’t need a coat.

Edited by Ohayotaku

For me, bring on the cold. I live in an area where it’s not just heat to deal with, but humidity too. Stand outside in the summer for just two minutes and you’re drenched in sweat. 

Mine is so bad...Florida...the only state with a Sub-Tropical climate in the continental US. Summer here is 8 months long. August is the worst with temps in the triple digits and humidity pushing 85%. Hope you like sweat!

Bring on the cold!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cold weather for sure! 

I honestly cannot sleep without cold air blasting on me, and then I snuggle under warm blankets. Or let my legs hang a little for the perfect mix!

• Like 2