I'm cute

Viera

Hello!

I'm a cute little girl. My interests are: anime, botany, fitness, cooking, looking at ZR, talking to my qt, listening to anime OSTs, art, DOGGIES, etc. I'm looking for a new forum to call my home so I'm checking out a couple forums that centre around animu. <3

Hello, Im not a cute little girl, my interests? dont worry, I only have interest in you mikoto_flirting_icon_by_magical_icon-d7xvxb9.gif.78dc586193f5774edf978c6765ea3991.gif .

Ok put the jokes aside, welcome to af, have fun and enjoy your time hereenju_grin_icon_by_magical_icon-d7qhpb3.gif.e2b36275b94b1907b71e59b501585cc7.gif .

Edited by Guest

how could you betray me onii-san???

but but I was just joking, bunny ;-;. Dont worry I only have eyes for you sinon_wink_icon_by_magical_icon-d8503ce.gif.cab9beec134b9c46f22ff06d42c92b97.gif , trust your onii-chan.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

You've come to a super friendly anime forums!

What's your favorite anime?

My faves are Kaiba, Shinsekai Yori, Shiki, Kancolle, Madoka etc etc. I have a ton of anime that I loved and enjoyed. Hibike Euphonium is another of my top faves, Zankyou no Terror, Noragami, Hyouka, the list goes on~

Hello and welcome to the forum Viera , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Do you have a favorite genre of Anime ?

I will entertain any genre, I have low tolerance for harems unless the rest of the plot is good and the characters are well developed. I can't stand a bunch of mindless female leads. I especially love horror and mystery, but I'll watch SoL, musical, supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, etc no problem. I watch anime seasonally for the most part so I am not too picky when it comes to giving something a go!

Edited by Guest

I will entertain any genre, I have low tolerance for harems unless the rest of the plot is good and the characters are well developed. I can't stand a bunch of mindless female leads. I especially love horror and mystery, but I'll watch SoL, musical, supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, etc no problem. I watch anime seasonally for the most part so I am not too picky when it comes to giving something a go!

You would probably really like Another and Ergo Proxy , possibly Corpse Party as well but I have only played the games and I have yet to see the anime.

Also there's the Sakurako-san , Kagewani and Kowabon anime's that are currently airing and they may interest you.

You would probably really like Another and Ergo Proxy , possibly Corpse Party as well but I have only played the games and I have yet to see the anime.

Also there's the Sakurako-san , Kagewani and Kowabon anime's that are currently airing and they may interest you.

I just watched Sakurako-san, and I looked into Kagewani and Kowabon but I'm not sure if they're for me. I really like Sakurako-san so far though! Have you watched the other two?

Another was disappointing imo, Ergo Proxy has been on my list for a while, but I think Corpse Party is brand new to me! I'll check it out. :) Thanks for the recommendations!

I just watched Sakurako-san, and I looked into Kagewani and Kowabon but I'm not sure if they're for me. I really like Sakurako-san so far though! Have you watched the other two?

Kagewani yes but Kowabon has yet to release its first episode (I am mostly interested in the way that Kowabon is being made [they are filming the whole series IRL and changing it into anime frame by frame , in the very least I want to see how that works out]).

Kagewani seems to be quite episodeic (much like mushishi) and has a bit of suspense / thrill to it , I would say its worth at least watching episode 1 though keep in mind it is a short series.

Another was disappointing imo, Ergo Proxy has been on my list for a while, but I think Corpse Party is brand new to me! I'll check it out. :) Thanks for the recommendations!

Ergo Proxy is awesome.

And I hope you enjoy :P

Edited by Guest

Kagewani yes but Kowabon has yet to release its first episode (I am mostly interested in the way that Kowabon is being made [they are filming the whole series IRL and changing it into anime frame by frame , in the very least I want to see how that works out]).

Kagewani seems to be quite episodeic (much like mushishi) and has a bit of suspense / thrill to it , I would say its worth at least watching episode 1 though keep in mind it is a short series.

Ergo Proxy is awesome.

And I hope you enjoy :P

How they're making Kowabon is exactly why I think it's not for me haha. I looked into it :P

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have you watched Gosick or Psycho Pass yet? I think you would probably like both of them.

Also, have any favorite genres of music?