Intro Time

Solus

Hey everyone, this is my first time on an anime forum! Will try my best to stay active.

Finally getting back into watching anime regularly, my goal is to complete Fairy Tail as fast as i can haha. I'm open to anime recommendations and other messages, nice meeting you all. :D

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Welcome, glad you found your way here. Hope it’s an enjoyable experience 😁

3 hours ago, Solus said:

my goal is to complete Fairy Tail as fast as i can

I’d like to pick up where I left off on that one myself, though I haven’t made much progress on my goal to finish Inuyasha (at least it’s more manageable than One Piece 😂 ). I’ve been following simulcast titles mostly the past couple years, though most members here seem to prefer binging older series.

3 hours ago, Solus said:

Will try my best to stay active.

Feel free to jump right in, folks here are very inclusive/welcoming.

Edited by Ohayotaku

Welcome to the Insanity! Hope you enjoy your time here. Just watch out for *ducks flying polyp* Dammit! Who keeps letting them out? *ducks mi-go* Oh crap! Gotta catch that one...later! *runs off*

• Funny 1

Welcome to the forum @Solus!! Hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck finishing fairy tail 😁. It was one of my favorite series as a kid but I never got the time to finish it entirely. I maybe also need to read the sequel, the 100 year quest I think.

Edited by Soramee_

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here! 🤘
I will say you will meet a lot of friendly folks, I haven't met a douche yet, so, I think you're in the clear. 😁👍

Some anime that I would highly recommend would be as such...

• Hellsing
  • Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
  • Dancouga: Super Beast Machine God
  • Gun Buster
  • Akira

I would've said more, but I don't want to bombard you with anime...anyway, enjoy yourself! 

Edited by deaaath
typo...OOPS