Awesome, witch girls are cool ๐Ÿ˜Žย 

ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ย 

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Welcome to the Insanity! I can already tell you will love it here! Hope you enjoy it, just watch out for *ducks flying cat on broom* Dammit! *waves at other witch girl* Hey! Dante got your broom again! C'mon I'll help you catch him...again! Sorry, gotta go. Please enjoy your time here. and again, welcome!!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! I can already tell you will love it here! Hope you enjoy it, just watch out for *ducks flying cat on broom* Dammit! *waves at other witch girl* Hey! Dante got your broom again! C'mon I'll help you catch him...again! Sorry, gotta go. Please enjoy your time here. and again, welcome!!

Honestly I'm already starting to love this community! Maybe one day I can help catch that cat on a broom!ย 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 7:10 AM, Magical Witch Girl said:

ย (Yes I identify as a chuunibyou)

Having watched the series a few times being a chuunibyou seems like a lot of fun.

But just a bit difficult to do at my age. ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย 

But then again, perhaps I could do it quietly when no one is around.

(I already discretely do Rikka's trick with train doors)

• Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

On 5/30/2022 at 2:10 AM, Magical Witch Girl said:

Fufufu! It's nice to meet you all. My alias is Ichika Hayashi and I am a magical witch girl! I'm constantly on the look out for abnormalities in the human realm but on my free time I like to draw, read, write, cook, video game, watch anime, horror movies & true crime documentaries, etc. I have three cats and one familiar, her name is Luna. My hope is to find others like me who I can form bonds with. I hope you all have a wonderful day! (Yes I identify as a chuunibyou)

You are surely an interesting person! Welcome to the forums my friend!ย 
If you need a friend, feel free to PM me! I'm open for new friendships of all sorts! Glad to see you made your way on here, I have a cat myself, he's a black cat and is very noisy...
Anyways, enjoy your time here! Salut!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

10 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Having watched the series a few times being a chuunibyou seems like a lot of fun.

But just a bit difficult to do at my age. ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย 

But then again, perhaps I could do it quietly when no one is around.

(I already discretely do Rikka's trick with train doors)

You're never to old to be a powerful sorcerer, an evil demon lord, magical princess, etc. Life is too short to worry about those kinds of things! Be whoever you wanna be!ย 

ย 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

26 minutes ago, Magical Witch Girl said:

You're never to old to be a powerful sorcerer, an evil demon lord, magical princess, etc. Life is too short to worry about those kinds of things! Be whoever you wanna be!ย 

ย 

Actually you're right. I'm now too old to care or worry about what people think about me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Agree 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

20 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Actually you're right. I'm now too old to care or worry about what people think about me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โ€œI donโ€™t know how to act my age, Iโ€™ve never been this old before.โ€ ๐Ÿ™ƒย 

• Funny 2