Show your favourite Loli!

Deeath

This is a topic/thread purely dedicated to the ones who can make any anime cuter than ever! Give the little ones some love, and show off your favourite Loli(s)!
(Please do not show any explicit images of Children, this is purely for wholesome reasons!)

Let me start off this thread!

OIP.jpg.1c183d7b146091ee5a87eb8cddc7cc21.jpg

(Shiro from Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san)

All time favourite! Over 900 years old...a kitsune, and super adorable! Who wouldn't want to give headpats?

OIP.jpg.f4acb7d4b7f48958328b6a0a908e467b.jpg

(Kanna Kamui from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)

Another all time favourite, little Kanna. Silent, but adorable! That blank stare will give anyone a heart throbbing cuteness overload, anytime! 

OIP.jpg.0b2e90fe4655176afaf0b6bfddfa81c9.jpg

(Konata Izumi from Lucky Star)

Who doesn't notice Konata? With her big emerald green eyes, to that cute ":3" face, who cannot notice this lovely gal? 

• Agree 2

Favorite moe characters (melt your heart adorable & must be protected at all cost)

Anya Forger (Spy x Family) spacer.png

Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura) spacer.png

Tsubasa Shiina (Figure 17) spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 3
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

download.jpg.fe891a1b2bcdc762b3458a60378f3ed3.jpg

(Umaru-chan from Himouto! Umaru-chan)

Her natural form is your average 16 year old girl...but when she turns into that "smol bean" look, she is a certified loli! Who deserves protection at all costs! 

• Agree 1

Because I watch a lot of Seinen, Mecha or Battle shonen I don't come across many Loli's in the shows I watch. However having said that I watch anime which means I stumble across a few here and there. 

See the source image

Gotta plug Fate in every thread on here, but I was with Shirou every time Illya was on screen. Must protect. Sadly it doesn't pan out sixty six percent of the routes. 

See the source image

Every member of the Holy Quintet, I mean each design is unique and the girls all have there own motivations, goals and flaws that it makes for some good fiction. I won't rank them here, but Homura wins

See the source image

Finally Biscuit, she was one of the core reasons why I think the slower, and calmer Greed Island worked and kept my attention. From her training Gon and Killua and presenting this additional mystery for the viewer to try and dissect. How is this sweet and cute girl possibly one of the strongest Hunters? The revelation towards the end of the arc is both humorous and awesome. 

Edited by MediaConsumesMe
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Because I watch a lot of Seinen, Mecha or Battle shonen I don't come across many Loli's in the shows I watch. However having said that I watch anime which means I stumble across a few here and there. 

See the source image

Gotta plug Fate in every thread on here, but I was with Shirou every time Illya was on screen. Must protect. Sadly it doesn't pan out sixty six percent of the routes. 

See the source image

Every member of the Holy Quintet, I mean each design is unique and the girls all have there own motivations, goals and flaws that it makes for some good fiction. I won't rank them here, but Homura wins

See the source image

Finally Biscuit, she was one of the core reasons why I think the slower, and calmer Greed Island worked and kept my attention. From her training Gon and Killua and presenting this additional mystery for the viewer to try and dissect. How is this sweet and cute girl possibly one of the strongest Hunters? The revelation towards the end of the arc is both humorous and awesome. 

Love these picks! Glad to see you around again @MediaConsumesMe!! Miss having you around my friend !!😄

platelets-cells-at-work-cute.jpg.7d7f9815e3a08dbd363717ae5b53f14f.jpg

(The Platelets from Cells at Work!
Filled with little kiddos who do their best to keep the body alive, these kiddies are the definition of shota and lolis! (Decided to include shota 😄)
These kids must be protected at all costs! 

Saikawa-Riko-Kobayashi-san-Chi-no-Maid-Dragon.jpg.7e04fa4ca4bbba54813ae15334d3fa13.jpg

(Saikawa Riko from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
Absolutely another great pick! Does having a little crush on Kanna make Saikawas cuteness even better? I think so! A lovely relationship adds a kicker to this lovely gal!

OIP.jpg.50ad7eb00d9bdf42c3e479a9d531fed7.jpg

(Takagi from Teasing Master Takagi-san)
Although her full name was never revealed, the cuteness is always there. From the famous quote "If you blush, you lose" to teasing her seat neighbor Nishikata who she secretly has feelings for, she is top tier on this list :)!! I say the two make the perfect pair...I wish middle school was as great for me...lol.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Guess I’ll include some characters who had to learn to be more self-sufficient & not rely on the grown-ups around them as much. Can’t help but feel protective towards them since they became familiar with hardship early in life (though they’re certainly no pushover on their own).

Asirpa (Golden Kamuy) spacer.png

Anita King (R.O.D.  TV) spacer.png

Anzu (Hinamatsuri) spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Wow 1

@MediaConsumesMe I second that! I think Illyasviel is perhaps the single most adorable child character that I have seen in any anime ( which is saying something ). I realize that there is some ambiguity in the plot about exactly how old she is though. In either case, I perceive the character as a little kiddo.

10 hours ago, Kōyamaki said:

@MediaConsumesMe I second that! I think Illyasviel is perhaps the single most adorable child character that I have seen in any anime ( which is saying something ). I realize that there is some ambiguity in the plot about exactly how old she is though. In either case, I perceive the character as a little kiddo.

Yeah I believe she's actually eighteen, as in Heaven Feel she reveals she's Shirou's older sister when he basically about to destroy the grail and she steps up to protect her little brother. It was a gut punching scene, when you like both characters it hard to choose which one gotta make the ultimate sacrifice. 

See the source image

Also can't believe I forgot Nia. She's also an awesome character and really was a rock for Simon after the end of act 1 tragic loss. 

Edited by MediaConsumesMe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With Halloween just around the corner, thought I would list a couple monster girl lolis

Hydra (Miss Kuroitsu from the Monster Development Department) spacer.pngspacer.png

Kon (Kemono Jihen) spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone could use a Senko-san in their life...

Senko-san.thumb.jpeg.ccd88592138efcaa84a5fcdce161797d.jpeg

At 800 years she's definitely in the "mature" category, though appearance-wise she also checks the "loli" and "kitsune" boxes.  :)

I guess the exact same could be said of Holo, though in a different and probably less helpful way..

Holo-Spice_and_Wolf.thumb.jpg.3e9178e7cc996b01ce1d3f6747a60f5d.jpg