Greetings!

Imperfection

Hi everyone! Pleasure to meet you all. Names Jonny but ofc you can just call me by my user.

I decided to make this account while waiting to get into FF14 as the recent update just launched and I jumped in right away, but before then I was bored and decided to look through this forum a bit and thought it seemed fun/chill so figured I'd join in.

A couple small things about myself:

-Am boy, pisces, 26 years old (jfc i feel like im ancient but also nowadays I feel like so many my age feel this way, lmao)

-I love vtubers and follow the vtuber community, if you havent noticed by my avatar mori calliope is oshi, but have several others I follow (Shylily, Numi and Bao)

-A couple of my favorite anime can be found on my profile, but I have watched a bunch more, havent really been watching anime lately though, a sin I know - eventually I plan on starting up something new.

I'm all about getting to know people and making friends and stuff, love when I can find someone to just vibe with so if you are the same, hmu o7

Other than that, I'll just be around the forums posting a bit from time to time, looking forward to my time here.

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here 😁

On 6/7/2022 at 6:17 AM, Imperfection said:

26 years old (jfc i feel like im ancient but also nowadays I feel like so many my age feel this way, lmao)

49 minutes ago, Takatofan1986 said:

Welcome to the forum! I just joined and said that I was old at 35, and I was proved WAY wrong! So don't worry about that!

For what it’s worth, turning 30 did hit me harder than turning 40 did 😂

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

Welcome to the fun, chaos and craziness of the Anime Forum I hope you'll enjoy yourself here.
As has been pointed out, 26 is not old here but we don't worry about such things and anime crosses all age boundaries.

(I'm not giving my age again, doing so can get boring. You might come across it in one of my postings).

• Like 1

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!!! 

• Like 1