Favorite Anime Moms (MILFS?)

Ohayotaku

If we’re going to have a thread dedicated to lolis, we need to appreciate the “moms” as well, right? 😁

Yor Forger (Spy x Family) 

spacer.pngpretty much goes without saying, right? 😍 She may not be Anya’s biological parent, but best not to make a big deal over that spacer.png spacer.png

Motoko Izumi (Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie)spacer.png ok, I’ll be honest, I only watched a couple episodes of this show & she’s not really a central character. But everything about her just felt so kind & nurturing.

Miyabi Kagurazaki (Ai Yori Aoshi) spacer.png

again, not a biological mother, but has been Aoi’s caretaker since she was an infant. And seems more concerned about her happiness than Aoi’s actual parents.

spacer.png

Marissa Thomas (Harukana Receive) spacer.pngmother of Claire & Emily Thomas and their volleyball coach. Her best feature? spacer.png abs 🥰

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

You know, I sat and tried to think of Anime MILFS for a solid minute and was kind of stumped. I mean I've seen lots of sexy female characters in anime, but do they all count as MILFS. Is it just stacked women who have some motherly instinct or trait? Or do they legit need to be mothers? I went for the second option in the end. So these all are sexy anime mothers I could think of.

See the source image

First up no thread is complete without a needless Fate plug and another Enizbern, this time going for the tragically doomed Irisfield. 

See the source image

@MarathonGuy1337 will appreciate Yasuko, from Toradora.

See the source image

Then Junko, from Madoka Magica, I mean she's more moe but I was running out of characters to choose. 

See the source image

Finally the Chimera Ant Queen... not the prettiest anime mother, but she was pretty cool. 

Edited by MediaConsumesMe
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• Ohayotaku changed the title to Favorite Anime Moms (
  • Ohayotaku changed the title to Favorite Anime Moms (MILFS?)

@MediaConsumesMe I would definitely include Irisfield on my list spacer.png

Which makes me wonder how I managed to forget Matel from the Leijiverse spacer.png again, not a mom in the strictest sense but definitely a maternal archetype in Galaxy Express 999 (also always suspected her name was an engrish variant of “mater” which is the latin word for mother)

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MarathonGuy1337 said:

See the source image

Damn right! Yasuko is a total MILF

Also MediaConsumesMe wouldn't Saber count, she is the "father" of Sir Mordred right

See the source image

Your waifu face when they aren't ranked in a list of something they relate to.

Artoria didn't mother Sir Mordred, Morgan La Fea, Artoria's sister did. Artoria would there for be Mordred's 'father'. This family tree sure is messed up. 

See the source image

Morgan's only been seen briefly in a flashback in anime form, but she'll likely find herself in the villians role of an anime adaptation soon. 

1 hour ago, Ohayotaku said:

@MediaConsumesMe I would definitely include Irisfield on my list spacer.png

Fate has so many great characters, anytime you need to find an archetype you can always find one in fate and there never just 'average', there always some of the best 

@OhayotakuYou really set the bar here, great to see a thread for this! I have a...let's say hyperfixation on anime moms or milfs in general, soooo this will do nicely for me! ;)

OIP.jpg.0ab794fe9532d4a00ecd31c64b1d40e0.jpg

Mitsuki Bakugou - MHA - Ugh...gorgeous woman, sounds weird, but i'd take a slap from her anyday! 😅

OIP.jpg.e0ef8018c0ab2eb044da60f29bb615bd.jpg

Lucoa - Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - I know what you're all looking at...what colour is her hair??? DON'T RUN AWAY, ANSWER ME! Her voice can put anyone in a trance...and so can her...smile. ;)

OIP.jpg.f3a8f6e964ad9499734504d7cae2ca55.jpg

Nanako Hasegawa - SK8 - The TOP TIER Milf, honestly, she speaks for herself... <33

download.jpg.dc9d7cbe69f6e32068cf64b6bc2f661f.jpg

Angelina Dalles (Madam Red) - Black Butler - Was one of my first waifus, and is one of my everlasting ones as well...she's also a milf...10/10, perfection!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

For me personally, I think I would have to go with the lovely jungle girl Weda from the anime series "Hare+Guu." I'm mostly rating the character on her sex appeal, not because she's good parent material. She was shown to be lazy, selfish, often drunk, and sometimes quite abusive to her little boy, particularly in the first season. Since it's a comedy, Hare never gets any bruises or black eyes. In spite of her rough parenting, she is shown later to have a more gentle and nurturing side to her when she attempts to make her son's favorite dish for a special occasion where she ends up cutting her fingers and needs to wear band-aids. I found her to be a very flawed but likable character. Definitely a wild child though.

@MediaConsumesMe & @Ohayotaku Iris is definitely a better fit for the good mother archetype, and also quite beautiful herself - of course, so are all the others mentioned.

Another omission I need to correct:

Kyoko Honda (Fruits Basket) spacer.png

as a teenager she was not only a delinquent but a gang member (a leader maybe? at the very least she had enough of a reputation to persist as a “legend” even after leaving that lifestyle behindspacer.pngspacer.png

As an adult she was a loving & hardworking single-mother to Tohru after her husband’s death (though she could still get kinda scary if she thought Tohru was in danger).  She also would play something of a maternal role to a lonely & isolated Kyo and inspired Uo-chan to get out of the gang lifestyle & have a better relationship with her dad 

spacer.pngspacer.png
Probably one of the series most emotional moments was that even as she was taking her final breaths she worried that by dying she was leaving her daughter behind to face life alone. Even though we only got to know her in flashbacks, she still made meaningful impacts on the lives of the other characters & on the viewers.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...