Hi fellow anime lovers

Kiritofangirl

Hi I am Jasmine. I am 22 years old. I live in Georgia, USA. I enjoy reading books, drawing fanart, and writing stories. I like rock and pop music. One of my favorite characters is Kirito from SAO. My favorite genres of anime are fantasy, school and magical girl. My favorite shows are Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Chuunibyou. I hope to get to know you all and I hope we can be friends.

• Like 1

Heyo, welcome to af, have fun and enjoy your time here enju_grin_icon_by_magical_icon-d7qhpb3.gif.080d6a1f24199834ca874fd7597571a2.gif .

Im a fan of SAO too, do you know that a sao movie is about to be launched? the pv was released 9 days ago.

Funny, jasmine is my sister name too xD.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Oh

Hi I am Jasmine. I am 22 years old. I live in Georgia, USA. I enjoy reading books, drawing fanart, and writing stories. I like rock and pop music. One of my favorite characters is Kirito from SAO. My favorite genres of anime are fantasy, school and magical girl. My favorite shows are Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Chuunibyou. I hope to get to know you all and I hope we can be friends.

Fabulous, always wonderful to have another Puella Magi fan with us, I hope you have a good time here~

9GobQqs.png.2b5b86ff6025d082ae255bb2a25aff5f.png

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have you seen Angel Beats, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, or Charlotte? I think you would probably like all of them.

No I haven't seen those shows.

I will check them out though. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

shows are Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Chuunibyou.

If you liked Chuunibyou you might want to check out Kaichou wa Maid sama (Romance / Shoujo / School / Sol ) or Nichijou , Ben-to , Mahou Koukou no Rettousei , Chikyou Shoujo Arujuana , Kore wa Zombie desu ka?( there is quite a bit of magi-girl in this) and more recently Charlotte.

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

If you liked Chuunibyou you might want to check out Kaichou wa Maid sama (Romance / Shoujo / School / Sol ) or Nichijou , Ben-to , Mahou Koukou no Rettousei , Chikyou Shoujo Arujuana , Kore wa Zombie desu ka?( there is quite a bit of magi-girl in this) and more recently Charlotte.

Thanks! I will check out those shows.