is there any anime that follows a manga artist

micbox

Question

4 answers to this question

this anime is solely about a somewhat popular manga artist that ive watched

a manga artist whose works are known for inappropriate content . Because of this raunchiness, when his daughter Hime was born, he vowed to keep his profession hidden from her, believing that she will be disillusioned if she finds out.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/40716

and these are some others i havent watched but are off the same situation

https://www.cbr.com/anime-characters-manga-artists/

Edited by Wodahs

On 6/21/2022 at 2:34 PM, micbox said:

hello everyone. i wanna watch some anime that focuses or follows the story of a manga artist or someone who wants to write manga. anyone has an anime like this ? if so i wanna know what it is 

In "Ef: A tale of Memories" one of the story arcs involves a guy who is working as a manga writer while also attending high school.. Although this is not the main focus of the series.

I just finished watching Bakuman a week or two ago, and I really recommend it. It was three seasons for 75 episodes. It was really interesting. I read about it, and they said nothing in it is "Based on a true story", but some things are loosely based on things that really did happen at/with Shonen Jump. (Called Shonen Jack in the anime... but for some reason, "Naruto", "One Piece", ect still get referenced by name and art from time to time, which is odd to me, that they couldn't say Shonen Jump but could say those names.)

• Agree 1