heyo, im new here and looking to make friends

Heya, im here to try make new friends,

little bit about me 
-30yr old female
-socially awkard
-loves anime, kpop,kdrama and visual novels.
- i play far too much ff14 to be healthy
- obessed with teen wolf.

hoping to try make some new friends, so feel free to reply or drop me a message, trying to make myself talk to folk more :)

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here 😁

I haven’t found much time for manga or video games in recent years, but watch way too much anime (mainly simulcast stuff, though I have a sizable backlog as well) :P 

Don’t worry about being socially awkward, people around here are friendly & as much as I tend to ramble on (and on and on) here, I’m not much of a conversationalist irl.

Noticed The Ancient Magus Bride on your favorites list. I’m enjoying the wild hunt ova series but hating that it’s several months before we get the conclusion.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here 😁

I haven’t found much time for manga or video games in recent years, but watch way too much anime (mainly simulcast stuff, though I have a sizable backlog as well) :P 

Don’t worry about being socially awkward, people around here are friendly & as much as I tend to ramble on (and on and on) here, I’m not much of a conversationalist irl.

teach me your ways, im too awkward to even talk online half the time

16 minutes ago, TheSmolestAnimeNerd said:

teach me your ways, im too awkward to even talk online half the time

Not much to teach, sadly. It’s largely this  spacer.png

(for me anyway). Followed by lots of editing 😅

welcome to af forum @TheSmolestAnimeNerd!! hope you enjoy your stay here! I'm also a player of FFXIV,  well a new one. Even though I'm pretty new to the final fantasy franchise and mmo in general, I love playing this game from time to time so I kind of understand why you play this game too much 😅. Just to know,  what is your current level in the classes you mainly play? 

Edited by Soramee_

hiya

im awkward , different and odd !

50% introvert and 50% extrovert

often dormant and just reading with spurts of mega involvement

but ill be you friend

welcome to the forums

Edited by Wodahs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Welcome to the forums. I like the PFP, I instantly recognised it has Nagisa from Modaka Magica. I gotta get out more. 

honestly i adored the series and after i watched Rebellion that little bitch broke my heart and i just want to protect her

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TheSmolestAnimeNerd said:

honestly i adored the series and after i watched Rebellion that little bitch broke my heart and i just want to protect her

I also like Madoka Magica, but then again anything written by Urobuchi and I'll gladly watch it. Looking forward to Walpurgisnacht Rising, and the rest of Magia Record... whenever that meant to release on Blu-ray.

@TheSmolestAnimeNerd @MediaConsumesMe
I also enjoyed Madoka Magica, haven’t yet seen the movies, but want to. I watched the 1st season of Magia Record, but haven’t decided whether or not to watch the rest of it.

Edited by Ohayotaku

20 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

@TheSmolestAnimeNerd @MediaConsumesMe
I also enjoyed Madoka Magica, haven’t yet seen the movies, but want to. I watched the 1st season of Magia Record, but haven’t decided whether or not to watch the rest of it.

I think the only film you need to see is Rebellion, as it the sequel to the original series the first two films Beginnings and Eternal are simply recap movies of the series. So you can skip those if you watch the series, and just jump on into Rebellion. Walpurgisnacht Rising was teased recently and that's gonna be a sequel to Rebellion and continuation of the story.

As for Magia Record from what I understand (only watched the first series) it a side story so like a spin off (similar to Apocrypha and Grand Order in Fate) so there not necessary viewing to the main series but are just extra Madoka Magica. I liked the first season so I'll watch the second and final seasons later but I'm waiting for the Blu-ray release. Whenever that comes about. 

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!!! 

• Like 1

Welcome!  I’m often a bit of a lurker myself but don’t be afraid to join in.  People here are pretty chill… more of the laugh with than at type(s).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...