Pet Peeves

FSL29

Do you have pet peeves? like basically something that you finds especially annoying/just anything that really irritates you that people do. If you have, what are they?

Mine is any last minute notification regarding changes on whatever matter. Thats the first thing that came into my mind.

Edited by Guest

Mine is any last minute notification regarding changes on whatever matter. Thats the first thing that came into my mind.

I see what you did there :P

What annoys me most is when people ask me to explain something I already did....I generally hate having to explain things (it's not my fault if other people are idiots and don't get it :P)

• Funny 1

I see what you did there :P

Hahahaha xD, but its the truth I was so pissed off at that time xD.

Edited by Guest

Overly loud people or people making loud noises really close to me. It upsets me to no end and causes major anxiety for me.

I also don't like it when people vie for pity.

Leaving cabinets and drawers open.

When the pockets for the front of the binder and the pockets inside the binder become too loose to put anything in. It drives me insane! Like paper just keeps coming out. :angry:

• People who interrupt me because they think they know what I'm going to say.
  • Stupid people
  • People who try to correct my math when I know I'm working it right.
  • Stupid people
  • People who won't leave me alone when I'm reading a book. Seriously...when I'm reading,
    . :P
  • Did I mention stupid people?

• Like 1

• People who won't leave me alone when I'm reading a book. Seriously...when I'm reading,
    . :P

It really is so freakin' annoying....but I don't like being interupted when I'm focused on something, whatever that is (I can seriously injure anyone who dares to bother me xD) btw I was soooo sure it was that song in the link :P

• Like 1

Haha, I do have one actually. People who think they are too good for pop music. It doesn't have to be your favorite, but maaaaan.. you must be boring. nothing is funnier to me than an MMD with some pop song. or like, people who dress up in cosplay and make videos of themselves dancing to taylor swift songs. it just cracks me up

I remembered another one I have..which is kinda weird.....I absolutely HATE it when certain things aren't where they're supposed to be....for example, the other day I was at a bookstore buying some pens and I noticed that some of the colored ones where misplaced...... SO I FREAKIN' PUT EVERY PEN BACK WHERE IT BELONGED...... (I felt complete afterwards ^_^ ). As you can imagine, whenever I'm shopping I put everything back where I found it :P STOP MISPLACING THINGS PEOPLE!!!

When people call your house at 6:30 in the morning, and you have no clue who they are. >_<

This happened a few weeks ago.

Me : "Hello.*yawn*" The caller : "Eh, who are you?" "....Im the one you just called?" "Ohh, Im sorry, I just phoned the wrong number." *disconnected* and this happened at 3AM, nice really nice..

I have to wake up just to answer a stupid call from a stupid person that couldnt even get a number right, I doubt he was even sober at the time.

Edited by Guest

I remembered another one I have..which is kinda weird.....I absolutely HATE it when certain things aren't where they're supposed to be....for example, the other day I was at a bookstore buying some pens and I noticed that some of the colored ones where misplaced...... SO I FREAKIN' PUT EVERY PEN BACK WHERE IT BELONGED...... (I felt complete afterwards ^_^ ). As you can imagine, whenever I'm shopping I put everything back where I found it :P STOP MISPLACING THINGS PEOPLE!!!

Bunny-san, that's called OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or as I like to call it: CDO which is like OCD but the letters are in order like they are supposed to be xP

:P

Bunny-san, that's called OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder or as I like to call it: CDO which is like OCD but the letters are in order like they are supposed to be xP

:P

I'm not crazy I swear :P But isn't it annoying when the wrong things are in the wrong places??? Isn't that normal??? :o

Aaand I remembered yet another one of my worst pps:Being praised for something you haven't done......that's so terribly disturbing!!! I remember back in high school, my grades were really good.....but only because my class was full of idiots and there was no competition (so me and a couple of other kids stood out a lot). Had my classmates been different, my grades wouldn't be so great. Cause honestly, my studying was not sufficient for such grades. But even though I explained it to my mum, she was always telling everyone what a great student I am and it really made me feel bad since it wasn't something I had worked for (can't say I cared much about school :P )

• Useful 1

My room is well not kind of the room typical girls have. Let's just say it's between a garbage dump or a trash can. Joke. But it is kinda messy. Now the thing is I find it annoying when someone would try to clean it up or arrange it. It just hit on my nerves. I want to arrange it on my own without anyone other than me touching it.

Another is that when for example in that day I've decided to do nothibg and just derp arounf then a friend would come by to hang out is TOTALLY annoying.

• 9 months later...

Generally, loud noises. But I blare music in my car which I'm pretty sure is resulting in deafness. Lol for example, I love how fireworks look, but because they're so noisy, they irk me a bit. I still go out and enjoy them. But that comes with some personal sacrifice.

Also, spitting. It really freaks me out when pepole spit near me. I use to have a phobia of saliva when I was in my late teens. My family would give me wet willies, lick my face to tease me lol. I've grown out of the phobia, but it still peeves me a bit when people spit near me.

Edited by Guest

i hate smoking it smells so bad (sensitive nose) and i hate people who deny something they clearly are out of modesty oh and those naruto fans that think its the best anime ever i respect their opinion but why such a bad anime

• Winner 1
  • Funny 1

i hate smoking it smells so bad (sensitive nose) and i hate people who deny something they clearly are out of modesty oh and those naruto fans that think its the best anime ever i respect their opinion but why such a bad anime

Dang, flambo. Hahaha.

• 1 year later...

I have a pretty weird pet peeve. I really, REALLY, hate chewing noises. I mean, can't a person eat in peace? Also, when people talk loudly when I'm concentrating on reading a book. And also bad breath. And... wet bathroom floors.

On 10/15/2015 at 10:42 AM, RyePotatoes said:

My room is well not kind of the room typical girls have. Let's just say it's between a garbage dump or a trash can. Joke. But it is kinda messy. Now the thing is I find it annoying when someone would try to clean it up or arrange it. It just hit on my nerves. I want to arrange it on my own without anyone other than me touching it.

You and I madam, would definitely clash cause' one of my neurosis is messy and dirty. 🤡

2 hours ago, AniMeFReaK said:

I have a pretty weird pet peeve. I really, REALLY, hate chewing noises.

Or people who attack chips with their mouth like a barbarian...CrUnCh...chew, chew chew, CrUnCh...😁

I would like to list all my pet peeves, however I have too many but can concur with those that have come before me...

• Funny 1

On 7/8/2018 at 10:16 PM, Wedgy said:

When people don't wash their hands after using the toilet, or touching their face, or food, or whatever. Dirty hands, to sum it up.

Long fingernails.

Ditto

The toilet paper unrolls clockwise, people.

Ditto

That little whistle some people make with the 'S' sound when talking. WHY

Ditto

Crap...most of what you listed as well...we related? 🤪

On 10/13/2015 at 6:35 AM, FSL29 said:

Do you have pet peeves? like basically something that you finds especially annoying/just anything that really irritates you that people do. If you have, what are they?

Racism or in general teasing of people.  It's different it you're friends.  But it makes me so angry when I see that, and I can see the hurt on someone elses face.  Bothers me a lot.

• 3 years later...

Loud.  Anything.

The mathematically impossible description of something as being "5 times smaller" than something else.  "One-fifth the size of" works fine for me.  "20% as big as" is also great.