Chit Chat Thread

Nebulous

Hey peeps!  Hope you're having a great May.  It'll be June already next Thursday!  Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather.  It gets way too hot where I am.  It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet! 

200.gif.2592f5a4b1565ba5f4b29b93baa0b1b3.gif

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

18 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hey peeps!  Hope you're having a great May.  It'll be June already next Thursday!  Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather.  It gets way too hot where I am.  It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet! 

200.gif.2592f5a4b1565ba5f4b29b93baa0b1b3.gif

time goes by faster and faster.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

And the older you get the faster time goes by. ⏳

only feels short in retrospect when we look back and reminisce about the time that has passed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nebulous said:

Hey all, happy Monday! 

Thank you. It's a Bank Holiday Monday here and it's not raining and the sun is shining, which is most unusual for an English Bank Holiday. 🙂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hey all!  Its July already.  2023 is going by too fast.  Pretty soon the holidays will be here.  

200.gif.a3be21b65d029eeaed2f5602039eb06b.gif

Doesn't time fly, it's half-past 2023 already!

Looking at that picture reminds me that I know people who are already planning Christmas events!

• Like 2

On 7/3/2023 at 1:49 AM, Animedragon said:

Doesn't time fly, it's half-past 2023 already!

Looking at that picture reminds me that I know people who are already planning Christmas events!

Sure does!  Nothing wrong with looking foward to christmas, it will be here before you know it. :D

Hope all the Americans out there had a good 4th of July!  The weekend is almost here, two days left. :D

It was an ok weekend. Just did the usual stuff where I live. Not a lot to do out here, feels like the middle of nowhere sometimes. No stores. lol It'd be nice since I can't drive due to disabilities to have some stores in walking distance. That'd be better than just having residences around. I'm already paranoid enough as it is.

3 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

...aaaaaaand that was quick. Monday now. Ugh!

It's a temporal anomaly, Saturday & Sunday are the shortest days of the week and lunch hour is the shortest hour of the day.

10 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

It is never long enough.

Einstein's Extra Theory of Relativity. Time flows quicker the older you get.
Remember those six week summer holidays when you were at school? They lasted FOREVER.
But once you've been out at work for a couple of years six weeks is just a month and a half and its soon over.

Hey! It's July already, where did the first half of the year go??

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:39 PM, Animedragon said:

Einstein's Extra Theory of Relativity. Time flows quicker the older you get.
Remember those six week summer holidays when you were at school? They lasted FOREVER.
But once you've been out at work for a couple of years six weeks is just a month and a half and its soon over.

Hey! It's July already, where did the first half of the year go??

Less that two weeks and then be August and even not be swimming  in this season  

Edited by animechat
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...