Hello everybody!

Lebon

Hello! My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy. I choose that forum because I want upgrade my skills on English. If I do any error, please pacience. ๐Ÿ˜

At the moment, I read Demon Slayer, in English, for learn, because I read full manga and I see first season and the Train saga film, in Italian. In Italy the second season is still unready (in England?).

Also, I read Fullmetal alchemist, in Italian. I'm a little fanatic of the real story of alchemist.

Someone want learn Italian? ๐Ÿค”

If you want say more, ask me.ย 

Andrea.ย 

P.S. 20 years-old. I want put image in my avatar but the image is too much heavy.ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forumsย ๐Ÿ˜ย Hope you enjoy interacting with people here.

Iโ€™ve been trying to make progress on Inuyasha myself, but been stuck on episode 54 for a couple years :Pย I really didnโ€™t care for the recent sequel though (Yashahime). I see you also mentioned My Dress-up Darling (Sono Bisque Doll) on your profileย ๐Ÿ‘

Iโ€™m curious if youโ€™ve seen the Fullmetal Alchemist anime (the original & Brotherhood) or just read the manga and your thoughts on it. And if youโ€™re interested in the concept of alchemy you might also enjoy shonen series Buso Renkin. Storywise itโ€™s more similar to Bleach but had alchemy elements like homunculus & the philosopherโ€™s stone.

Hopefully I didnโ€™t talk too much & you choose to stick around.

Welcome to the chaos.
I am also italianย ๐Ÿ™ƒย but I'm more fluent in English because that's what I was raised around, although I do know how to speak the native language...

Enjoy your time here...