Art Collevtive

Lyndis

On 3/11/2023 at 10:06 AM, Android Rebel said:

I know I've said it before, but your art is really well done. I can't wait to see more of it. ^^

I'll be hype to hear it each time, friend. The praise is always appreciated. Thank you~

1 hour ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

All of them nice, Lyndis, good to see you over here!😁

Ayo, there's a familiar face! Appreciate all the support here and elsewhere, for sure.

----------------------------------------

Half body commission of a lush dunmer named Malthyr
oAl2FcR.png

Edited by Lyndis
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 3/29/2023 at 4:03 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

@LyndisTruly great!

On 3/30/2023 at 12:56 AM, Rebel Spirit said:

Awesome commission. ^^

Thank you guys! I really enjoyed doing this one and I think it shows. I was a big Halo player myself, back in the day lol

-

Another waist up commission of dunmer assassin, Malthyr.
0n4pcOT.png

Edited by Lyndis
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2023 at 2:10 AM, Android Rebel said:

I've been wondering something, @Lyndis, and that is: do you charge money for your commissions? I don't have any money, but would like to make a commission request, if you'd do one for free?

Hey, thanks for asking. I very much do charge money for all my commissions. The only exception being where I do Art Trades with other artists instead. Though I've also done trades of art in exchange for written prose ( like a written scene of a drawing or vice versa ).

1 hour ago, Lyndis said:

Hey, thanks for asking. I very much do charge money for all my commissions. The only exception being where I do Art Trades with other artists instead. Though I've also done trades of art in exchange for written prose ( like a written scene of a drawing or vice versa ).

Oh kewl. I'd be happy to write out a scene for you if you'd do a commission for me. Or to just pass the time. lol I get bored really easily. It's hard to get out of the house, so that leads to a lot of boredom. Let me know if I can do that for ya, ok? And if you'd do one in exchange, sweet, but if not then that's still ok.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...