Anybody familiar with this piece of anime lost media?

Hanna Fechik

I don't know if this is the place to put this, but I was wondering if anybody on here knows about "Saki Sanobashi" or "Go for a punch". If you're not familiar, it's basically this anime film that was discovered on the deep web. 

I know that it's been proven fake, but if you know about it, do you still believe it exists somewhere?

On 9/9/2022 at 1:07 PM, lsdfairy said:

I’ve never heard of this, so interesting. May I please hear more about the back story of this anime on the deep web? Or what it’s about?

Now I learned about it from a lot of YT videos on lost media. The story stems from a post on 4chan. There was a question asking people about something really messed up that they saw. one user claimed they came across this disturbing anime short (I guess that's what its was), called "Go for A Punch". The details are that it was 80s quality, and the female characters in it appeared to have Hayao Miyazaki-like designs. In this film the girls are trapped in this bathroom with no windows. First half, they're confident that they will find their way out, second half, they lose hope and begin to take their own lives in very gruesome ways. 

That's pretty much what everyone knows about it.

• Wow 1

Oh my, this is the first I’m ever hearing of this. Sounds pretty triggering honestly, BUT I think I have watched anime’s with worse things happen. There must be more gruesome details if it’s only found in the deep web. Thank you for replying I’m going to do some research on this. 

12 hours ago, lsdfairy said:

Oh my, this is the first I’m ever hearing of this. Sounds pretty triggering honestly, BUT I think I have watched anime’s with worse things happen. There must be more gruesome details if it’s only found in the deep web. Thank you for replying I’m going to do some research on this. 

You're welcome. There's quite a rabbit hole involved.