Recent Celebrity Deaths

Clayton

Usually in message boards like this a famous person dies and someone makes a threat about it. Not bad, but the thread usually pops up, gets maybe four to twelve comments, and dies, taking up space for basically nothing. So I often do this: a thread where you can mention and comment that a famous person just died, and then move on to the next without starting a new thread. 

For example I believe everyone knows Prince Charles has FINALLY gotten past the "who died and made you king?" part of his career. 

So who has died that you think other people might have heard of? We've lost a few lately. betty White. Gilbert Gottfried, Nichelle Nichols.  Mikhail Gorbachev Meatloaf. Ray Liotta, Fred Ward. The amazing Johnathan. 

Feel free to post something they were famous for. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-11-11/batman-voice-actor-kevin-conroy-passes-away-at-66/.191811

even though I was already in my 20s by the time  Batman: The Animated Series debuted,  it’s still one of the most impactful & nostalgic examples of western animation for me. While the entire voice cast was iconic, Kevin’s Batman & Mark Hamill’s Joker really stood out.   R.I. P.

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 11/11/2022 at 11:25 AM, Ohayotaku said:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-11-11/batman-voice-actor-kevin-conroy-passes-away-at-66/.191811

even though I was already in my 20s by the time  Batman: The Animated Series debuted,  it’s still one of the most impactful & nostalgic examples of western animation for me. While the entire voice cast was iconic, Kevin’s Batman & Mark Hamill’s Joker really stood out.   R.I. P.

spacer.png

So sad, a piece of my childhood is now missing. 

• Agree 1

The news came out  11/11/22
and its  made a all batman fans  sad  and kevin's death made  news  all  over  The world

I feel Like I lost My Batman When Kevin Died No Disrespect to Adam West or Micheal Keaton, Ben Affleck Christian Bale Val Kilmer or to the Other Actors that have dawn the cape & cowl or cape and mask Since the 1940s   RIP  Kevin / batman My Friend 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2023-02-19/legendary-manga-creator-leiji-matsumoto-passes-away-at-85/.195093

The man played a huge role in my introduction to anime these many decades ago. Godspeed.

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku

• 1 year later...