Hi y'all. :)

Emotion Flux

So, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

My big sister was the one that got me into anime as a kid. She had Ninja Scroll (awesome movie!) and even bought me the 1995 DVD of Ghost in the Shell. I was still a kid but the story, even though it went over my head, was still captivating.

I've always idolized my big sis'. She sadly passed away in 2008 at the age of 27, just before her birthday no less.

Growing up I watched a lot of DBZ and when the android twins number 17 and number 18 came along it reminded me of me and my big sis', how we'd look out for each other. Nowadays I try to get my hands on almost any Dragon Ball game I can as my own way of remembering her. We've all got a process, right?

That's my story really. Nice to meet you all. :)

• Friendly 2

@Myouya It's ok, I've got more time than I know what to do with so waiting a while was perfectly ok. :) Thanks for the welcome.

@Animedragon Thanks! Honestly cushions are more comfy, chairs start to hurt after a while. lol Thanks again.

@PogFrog Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the warm reception everyone. :D

1 hour ago, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!!

lol Thanks, I like what I've seen so far.

• Like 1