League of Legends!

Taalen

I loved her since season 1 all the way through season 4 until they changed her ;-;

They changed her again recently and I am not so happy about it =( I wish they didn't!! Only + thing is that her ulti is there from the start.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

*Reviving lost thread*

There are many otakus who play League of Legends in fact, more than I thought at first.  I'm not a good player myself, I suck in fact, but it is an enjoyable game for sure, at least when you play with friends.. because when you play with rude/stupid people it just gets annoying and makes me want to quit every game (◣_◢)

3 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, "Mute Button"? :D 
I've made it a habit to mute people at the first sign of toxicity. It was a good day when Rito implemented mute pings- ping spam was 100% my tilting kryptonite. And I'm usually a super chill person.

Aye, after a few disturbing experiences I also mute people, the ping spam is just too unnecessary to handle with..

1 minute ago, Wedgy said:

I've had some super awful games. But I've also had some good ones. In fact this week I was able to talk a teammate into not ragequitting (Jax jungle,) by promising him I'd follow him around for the rest of the game and make sure he got every kill. And he agreed, at first diving towers and engaging 2v4 with reckless abandon. Yet after keeping my promise by making sure we won those fights, he started playing seriously and we turned it around and won. Post game stats showed that my team had a rather severe gold disadvantage. It was just so satisfying to me because I felt like I made a difference not just in the game but hopefully in that player's attitude. 

It's not over til it's over!

Oh snap, well done. So you have that inner leadership spirit too, I see.. I also try to motivate my teammates when I can, although most times they're just too immature to understand what I really mean...