My Graphic Experiments

Wild Emotion

I made this wallpaper when I was using a Sango and Kohaku theme on another forum I used to go to. Until someone from that forum decided to hack me, which prompted my departure from there.

Anywho, here's a Sango, Kirara, and Kohaku wallpaper I made. :)

InblaFF.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

3 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

I made this wallpaper when I was using a Sango and Kohaku theme on another forum I used to go to. Until someone from that forum decided to hack me, which prompted my departure from there.

Anywho, here's a Sango, Kirara, and Kohaku wallpaper I made. :)

InblaFF.jpg

I don't know the characters, but that's a really impressive wallpaper.

Just now, Animedragon said:

I don't know the characters, but that's a really impressive wallpaper.

Thanks! ^^ I loved the characters because when my big sister was alive it felt like we were demon slayers, just like the characters. And just like the characters, there was quite an age difference between us. A difference of 7 years. She never treated me badly at all, she was so awesome as a big sis. Always looking out for me, just like Sango looks out for Kohaku. I've just got a soft spot for little brother/older sister sibling duos in anime. Oh hey, I could ask about a recommendation along those lines. You're a genius! ^^

Serioously, thanks. No one really knows what I do with wallpapers, just some mild tweaking and hunting for renders online or just making one of my own sometimes. I edited that render though, because that giant boomerang's shape got cut off somehow, so I used the paint option to fill in the rest after using the color picker. It's really fun. Not to mention it gives me something to do.

I've loved Chrono Crusade for a very long time. I love how Joshua is the little brother of Rosette. I made this gif using the same character: Joshua Christopher, brother to Rosette Christopher.

1yhqPSg.gif I wouldn't want to piss him off. lol

And I plan to use this as my sig pic, using the aforementioned gif as my avatar.

dv6hhvT.jpg

I edited the gif so it's just Joshua smiling.

mq2KJ4q.gif

• Like 1

So I made this gif of Ralph Werec and Sara Werec from Str.A.In: Strategic Armored Infantry. I've made it so it goes forwards then backwards between the pics in the gif. If anyone likes it and wants a gif made out of still pics you can make a request and I'll try my best. Here's my gif I made, including the frame.

8kusYya.gif

• Like 1

I wanted something to do so I set out to make an Outlaw Star animated gif using still pics of cropped faces from the cast. I've included Hilda, Aisha Clan Clan, Suzuka, Jim, and Melfina. Makes me want to boot up some Outlaw Star again. ^^

hlN8vAL.gif

Something must've gone wrong with the quality level of the first one, it's just slightly pixelated if you look carefully. So, I fixed the quality. I ended up using the same font though, which I didn't realize. lol

Before:1jL7Okw.jpg

After:qoyplHT.jpg

Edited by Otaku Gamer

• 3 months later...

I made a Turles avatar and signature. I envy how emotionless he is, whereas I've got too much emotion and wish I could just turn it off like he does. Here they are:

6jlJi4Y.jpg
tgVMTo3.jpg

I managed to find a render of Turles in his Evil Saiyan state from Super Dragon Ball Heroes, so I made gifs of the avatars and sig pics.

sHoxzSM.gif
xRtsKdq.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I made a new avatar animated gif and sig pic for Turles, the man who I envy for his ability to discard emotions, if he ever even had any. Whereas my problem is feeling emotions too intensely, so I envy him for obvious reasons. I wish I could be like that.... but I never could. Even if I tried. Anyway, here's the new animated gif and sig pic:

2QImf53.gif

jdZmycI.jpg

Edited by Otaku Gamer