My Graphic Experiments

Wild Emotion

2 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Ok, so I made a new sig pic. It's supposed to represent the twins from Trunks' timeline where everything is destroyed and dystopian. What do you think? Due to the dark tone of the background a black border would've been hard to see, so I went with the white inside the black to show where it is better.

I think that looks good, the white border inside the black works better with this one.

Here's 17 and 18 on a cyberpunk background I found on Pixavay, my go to for free to use backgrounds that don't violate copyrights.

pBc9Ipg.jpg

And here's another one of Major Kusanagi from the 1995 movie Ghost in the Shell with a different font. Just a screen capture of the opening scenes.

vp48dpA.jpg

I forgot to post my most recent project. I looked for broken glass on Pixabay and the background is a really weird digital version of it, but I've altered the colors of it. I like Pixabay because there's no copyright infringement with that site, it's all free to use. But here's my latest project!

9w5suFy.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Cool! You really love the Androids!

Yeah, growing up I'd watch DBZ a lot but when the androids came into the picture I saw me and my sis in them. Unfortunately, my big sis' passed away at the age of 26, just before her 27th birthday. She'd be 42 years old this year, if she was alive. So, at this point it's a sentimental connection to my big sis' (the android twins). I'll never stop missing her, that's for sure.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Yeah, growing up I'd watch DBZ a lot but when the androids came into the picture I saw me and my sis in them. Unfortunately, my big sis' passed away at the age of 26, just before her 27th birthday. She'd be 42 years old this year, if she was alive. So, at this point it's a sentimental connection to my big sis' (the android twins). I'll never stop missing her, that's for sure.

This is so true. When a family member passes away you eventually get used to them not being there, but you never stop missing them.

• Friendly 1

40 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

I'm so sorry. She was a Queen. R.I.P.

• Friendly 1

55 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Yeah she was. Funny thing was, we never fought. Nowadays I just try to be the person that she'd be proud of.

Well, reading that, I'm proud of you.

• Friendly 1

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Well, reading that, I'm proud of you.

Thanks. ^^ I really appreciate it.

Oh yeah, I found a really kewl fractal on Pixabay that I swapped the background of the 17 and 18 sig for. What do ya think? My favorite color is green though, but I was hesitant to change the color of the fractal. I think the fractal looks kewl the way it originally is. ^^

5pDiXIj.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

12 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

It looks edgy and narly!

Hehe, "fractal" reminds me of the way the Season 4 DigiDestined used to say "fractal code" on Digimon: Digital Monsters.

Thanks! I've always wanted to watch Digimon but I could never catch it from the beginning. That's one of my quirks, if I can't catch a show from the beginning then I tend not to watch it. Maybe I'll just buy one of the shows on bluray. If I do, which series of Digimon would you suggest I get?

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

4 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Yeah she was. Funny thing was, we never fought. Nowadays I just try to be the person that she'd be proud of.

Well said. That's the best way to honour the memory of a loved one.  With that attitude your sister would be proud of you.

• Friendly 2

31 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Thanks! I've always wanted to watch Digimon but I could never catch it from the beginning. That's one of my quirks, if I can't catch a show from the beginning then I tend not to watch it. Maybe I'll just buy one of the shows on bluray. If I do, which series of Digimon would you suggest I get?

Ooh, don't make me pick! lol

13 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Then stream it for free on Crunchyroll.

I would if I could, but with our wifi we only get 15 gigs a month to use, and I think they charge us for going over the limit. But if I could I'd do it at the drop of a hat. lol God knows I want to.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

I would if I could, but with our wifi we only get 15 gigs a month to use, and I think they charge us for going over the limit. But if I could I'd do it at the drop of a hat. lol God knows I want to.

I feel your pain. My previous Internet account had a 20GB a month limit. I went over it once and my download speed was cut to a tenth of what it usually was, when I mentioned the drop in speed to my provider they said I had two options: 1. put up with the slow speed for the rest of the month, or 2. have my speed restored and pay extra for the data I downloaded. I went with 2 because I use my connection quite a lot and some of the things I use it for are important and I couldn't operate at the cut down speed.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

I feel your pain. My previous Internet account had a 20GB a month limit. I went over it once and my download speed was cut to a tenth of what it usually was, when I mentioned the drop in speed to my provider they said I had two options: 1. put up with the slow speed for the rest of the month, or 2. have my speed restored and pay extra for the data I downloaded. I went with 2 because I use my connection quite a lot and some of the things I use it for are important and I couldn't operate at the cut down speed.

Ouch. Very reminiscent though of our situation. We just can't afford faster wifi or a better data limit when we're already paying a couple hundred for our current crappy wifi. Which baffles me. How can they make so much for such a crappy service? ><

• Sad 1