My Graphic Experiments

Wild Emotion

18 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Ouch. Very reminiscent though of our situation. We just can't afford faster wifi or a better data limit when we're already paying a couple hundred for our current crappy wifi. Which baffles me. How can they make so much for such a crappy service? ><

I guess they get away with providing a rubbish service and high prices because they have no competition in your area.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

I guess they get away with providing a rubbish service and high prices because they have no competition in your area.

To be fair though, we do live in a valley in the mountains. There's really no other provider we could go to. Which sucks. Eh, it's the tradeoff for a beautiful location I guess. 

I'm kind of wondering what my next project should be though... maybe I'll search for more fractal art on Pixabay, they look pretty sweet.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

The latter signature features a character from Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts?

Final Fantasy VII, Cloud Strife, the "failed" (though I just say "incomplete") Sephiroth clone that stars as the main protagonist of the game, or one of them.

3 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

Since I've got a new fractal to play around with, I'm going to see if I can get the colors to green and blue.

What d'you think? These ok?

Personally, I think the pink/blue one looks more impressive and dynamic than the blue/green one.

18 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

That's not to say that the blue/green one wasn't good, just that I thought the pink/blue looked better.

Yeah, I assumed that's what you meant. And I agree, the pink/black/blue is far better looking. It honestly took more work than the other one, too. I'm glad it paid off. ^^

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Any purple fractals ya' got?

3 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Any purple fractals ya' got?

No, but I can always change the colors of them. I'm more allured by the patterns of them since I can basically re-color them to anything.