My Graphic Experiments

Wild Emotion

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my new project: Mai Valentine and Harpie Lady Sisters, along with their Harpie's Pet Dragon. I made a deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Links Evolution and it's incredibly effective. Besides, I've always admired Mai. It's where my love and admiration for tough women came from.

fhLNIOa.gifrcmtY8H.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

10 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

@Wild Emotion I love it. YGOH! is one of my favorites. I even did a scripted series called Tagiru in HD! that had a YGOH! crossover at my Digimon forum. People liked it a lot!

Thanks, man. I bet I would've liked the crossover, too.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I made a Joey avatar and sig pic. Within the dimension parameters that I'm told are allowed, as always. I love making signature images and avatars. I just like to be creative. Don't ask me why. lol Here they are:

KB3umQ5.gifXHZY4iu.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I just like to be creative

Being creative is a Good Thing, it keeps your mind active and when you've created something it gives you a sense of achievement.

Nice images by the way.

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Being creative is a Good Thing, it keeps your mind active and when you've created something it gives you a sense of achievement.

Nice images by the way.

I definitely agree with that. And thanks! ^^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

I just mentioned Joey Wheeler and his Red Eyes Black Dragon just yesterday on the forums. Cool work!!😁

lol Really? I didn't see it, I'm just a fan of the Red-Eyes archetype. I'm about to make a Bakura sig pic and avatar though because I'm really getting into the Fiends lately. No rest for the wicked, right? XD And thanks! ^^

Ok, so, given that Dark Necrofear is Yami Bakura's ace monster (or at least in Battle City it was), I found both a render of him and the Fiend. I hope it looks ok, the Yami Bakura render kind of got weird as I made it smaller though. But it was the best one to use with Necrofear. Oh, and the wallpaper I'm using for my profile cofer pic. N'joy!

4heiHay.gifYmTzjt4.jpgxvvYJQz.jpg

I've cropped and resized the animated gif avatar of Mai Valentine. The last one wouldn't fit the whole image as my avatar, so I had to adjust the image accordingly. Nothing noticeable, but it's different. Decided to give dark revenge a rest for now, so I'll be using the badass woman of Yu-Gi-Oh! ^^

07G3dle.gif

• Like 1