My Graphic Experiments

Wild Emotion

Hey I fully admit to dropping her in the water but the part she conveniently leaves out is where she threatened to beat me with a stick 🤨 Besides.. I more like.. Placed her in the water because she seemed like she needed to cool off. 

• Funny 1

12 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Hey I fully admit to dropping her in the water but the part she conveniently leaves out is where she threatened to beat me with a stick 🤨 Besides.. I more like.. Placed her in the water because she seemed like she needed to cool off. 

lol I think she might actually follow through with that threat now after you did that though. XD 

On 2/9/2024 at 2:42 PM, Sasuke said:

PLACE ME IN THE WATER I'M GONNA PLACE YOU IN THE GROUND 🤬

16 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

lol I think she might actually follow through with that threat now after you did that though. XD 

You got that right -_-

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

PLACE ME IN THE WATER I'M GONNA PLACE YOU IN THE GROUND 🤬

You got that right -_-

When I read that it actually scared me because I pictured you actually yelling that. o.o

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

When I read that it actually scared me because I pictured you actually yelling that. o.o

I did yell it @ him on voice chat lmao

• Sad 1
  • Funny 1

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

I did yell it @ him on voice chat lmao

I bet he cracked up though. At least that's what I picture him doing in my head when you did that. lol I would've been petrified. I hate when women yell at me. Something about it really makes me close my eyes tight and kind of shrink a little. The loudness of the yell makes me cover my ears, too. Unless it's a guy that does it. I'll yell back at a guy, but I'm not about to yell back at a woman. >< 

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I bet he cracked up though. At least that's what I picture him doing in my head when you did that. lol I would've been petrified. I hate when women yell at me. Something about it really makes me close my eyes tight and kind of shrink a little. The loudness of the yell makes me cover my ears, too. Unless it's a guy that does it. I'll yell back at a guy, but I'm not about to yell back at a woman. >< 

I think he's used to my hyper-loudness from time to time after like 14 years of talking XD

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Sakura said:

I think he's used to my hyper-loudness from time to time after like 14 years of talking XD

lol I may not have any friends from that long ago, but I'm glad I don't because the people I knew 14 years ago weren't very genuine people. ^^; I'm glad I've learned from those experiences though. ^^ Well... to an extent. lmao

On 2/12/2024 at 2:35 PM, Wild Emotion said:

lol I may not have any friends from that long ago, but I'm glad I don't because the people I knew 14 years ago weren't very genuine people. ^^; I'm glad I've learned from those experiences though. ^^ Well... to an extent. lmao

Well hopefully you have better friends now.

On 2/12/2024 at 2:55 PM, Sasuke said:

I wouldn't say used to so much as tolerate
I think this might qualify as spousal abuse now....

You will find the definition of spousal abuse soon 🤨

• Optimistic 1

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

Well hopefully you have better friends now.

You will find the definition of spousal abuse soon 🤨

It's definitely a smaller number of friends that I'm more comfortable with that I can truly call friends. Like the saying goes, quality over quantity. ^^

I think you tempted fate, @Sasuke. o.o

9 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

It's definitely a smaller number of friends that I'm more comfortable with that I can truly call friends. Like the saying goes, quality over quantity. ^^

I think you tempted fate, @Sasuke. o.o

I can take her.

• Funny 1

9 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

It's never a good idea to underestimate someone, so I don't think you could. :P

I have before. I can 1 hit her 😜

• Funny 1