My Graphic Experiments

Emotion Flux

14 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Cool work, good job!!

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it. ^^ I might revert back to Joey's avatar and signature image though, I'm really getting into the Red-Eyes cards again on the Yu-Gi-Oh game on my Switch that I'm playing. :D 

1 hour ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

You make good ones!

Oh, thanks. ^^ It's deceptively simple and easy to do though. Especially with the image editor I use. Not bad for a free one.

@Digimon_Sommelier Hey, man, want me to make you one? I don't normally take requests since I'm not generally good at picking up what direction other people want me to go in when they descibe something like that, but I'll do my best for a friend. :DJust name a favorite character and what anime they're from and I'll see what mad experiments I can come up with. lol Just call me Dr. Frankenstein. I'm only kidding. Everyone calls me Mat. Besides, my creation would've killed me if I wasn't, so I wouldn't be alive. XD Seriously though, just let me know of any favorite character (or characters) and what anime they're from and I'll do my very best. :)

Edited by Wild Emotion
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new project after having more than enough of being targeted. I'm sure no one here knows what I mean because it's something... that I can't really explain well. Frustration, anger, misanthropy... feeling exhausted... anyway, made a new Turles project. I made a render from his Super Dragon Ball Heroes appearance, too. The gif is from the DBZ movie Tree of Might. Interesting story. Having a real fruit like the one that the Tree of Might produces would be beyond dangerous, but it's a really cool idea. Here's my result:

z2ZMXNO.gif

n3iuulT.jpg

Ok, so, still depressed, but feeling  little... I don't know, maybe lighter. Anyway, I made a new signature pic and avatar. Father Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood. Mistakes are a part of life, even though he was an artificially created being (having twice the normal life span of normal humans, and he was created in a lab... at least I think he was. Memory is too fuzzy). He's made a lot of grim mistakes, just like I have, and I'm sure that many other people have, too. I like sympathizing with anime characters when I can. I just need people to compare myself to. I used to compare myself to my big sis', but she's not around anymore.... at least physically. So, I made a set from one of my all-time favorite anime.

xf0fqo5.png

iGAdewv.gif

5 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I don't know about that. It's easy and simple enough to do that anyone can do it given the right image editor.

While that's true it's only half of the story.  You need the skill to understand how to use the image editor and, most importantly, you need the creative flair to use it effectively.

24 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

While that's true it's only half of the story.  You need the skill to understand how to use the image editor and, most importantly, you need the creative flair to use it effectively.

Oh. Sorry, I often misunderstand things like how it's a gift creatively to be able to do. I personally think it's due to my autism that I misunderstand so much so often, but I don't really know if that's for sure the reason. Thanks though. Helps me put it into perspective and not take it for granted (anymore).

• Like 1

I had the template for several fractal background Android 17 and 18 projects, so I thought I'd start using them again. I wish big sis' was still here for me to talk to during these dark times... I guess I could still talk to her, but I wouldn't really get a response back. I don't know though... that might be mentally unhealthy...

9 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

It looks FANTASTIC!!

Thanks! ^^ I used green and blue as a Gradient Map to change the original colors of the fractal background to my favorite colors. Plus I remember 17's barrier in DBZ was blue. And their eyes are a light blue, so I figured it'd be a good contrast to incorporate into it.

14 minutes ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Great observation on their eyes. Matching colors with stuff is rad!!

Thanks, man! :D I couldn't agree more. I just figured it was that part of me that's autistic, but apparently I've still got a lot to figure out about this autism stuff(we only found out when I turned 30-ish, maybe a few years before that).

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Ok, so, in memory of Chris Ayres (voice actor for Frieza after Linda Young's contributions), I decided to go Frieza. He was the latest voice we all know (and love) in DBZ and DB Super. Tell me if the gifs are too fast, I can always slow them own. I know those with epilepsy find flashes challenging at the least, so, just let me know if you want the slideshow gif to be slower. Here's my works of art as my own contribution to Chris Ayres. Long live Frieza!

d3l2siV.gifdknZy81.gif