Little brother and older sister duo anime request.

Emotion Flux

Question

6 answers to this question

Only older sister/younger brother coming to mind at the moment is Yor & Yuri from Spy x Family 

but considering how things develop, probably NOT what you’re looking for 😓😂

Edited by Ohayotaku

51 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Only older sister/younger brother coming to mind at the moment is Yor & Yuri from Spy x Family 

but considering how things develop, probably NOT what you’re looking for 😓😂

I don't know, I might give it a shot. She was in a toxic relationship and long story short, basically ran away from the guy, so it kind of resonates on some level with me. Thanks for the rec either way, I was getting worried when no one was suggesting anything. lol

9 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

I don't know, I might give it a shot. She was in a toxic relationship and long story short, basically ran away from the guy, so it kind of resonates on some level with me. Thanks for the rec either way, I was getting worried when no one was suggesting anything. lol

I’m actually wracking my brain trying to come up with something more appropriate to what you’re describing. Only other thing coming to mind is Helga & Chiito in Fantastic Children, but they’re not actual siblings but children in an orphanage & I think the relationship gets overshadowed later in the story if memory serves.

excerpt from MAL’s character description of Helga 

“A quiet and introverted young girl. She spends her time drawing pictures. She keeps to herself and always has a straight face and she worries about others around her. She and her only friend, Chitto, attempt to escape from an orphanage in Chikao to search for a place Helga has envisioned in her mind. This place is often the subject of her drawings”

Chitto’s description:

“A good-hearted young boy, who wishes to earnestly help Helga in her quest to find the place from her paintings.’

It’s been a long time since I watched it, so memories are hazy. Pretty sure Helga is older, at the very least her personality made it seem that way. I remember a “two of us against the world” sense early on in the series, but later they are joined by another boy who has a connection to Helga’s forgotten past.

Edited by Ohayotaku

9 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I’m actually wracking my brain trying to come up with something more appropriate to what you’re describing. Only other thing coming to mind is Helga & Chiito in Fantastic Children, but they’re not actual siblings but children in an orphanage & I think the relationship gets overshadowed later in the story if memory serves.

excerpt from MAL’s character description of Helga 

“A quiet and introverted young girl. She spends her time drawing pictures. She keeps to herself and always has a straight face and she worries about others around her. She and her only friend, Chitto, attempt to escape from an orphanage in Chikao to search for a place Helga has envisioned in her mind. This place is often the subject of her drawings”

Chitto’s description:

“A good-hearted young boy, who wishes to earnestly help Helga in her quest to find the place from her paintings.’

It’s been a long time since I watched it, so memories are hazy. Pretty sure Helga is older, at the very least her personality made it seem that way. I remember a “two of us against the world” sense early on in the series, but later they are joined by another boy who has a connection to Helga’s forgotten past.

Thanks! Sounds like a possible candidate. :D