Do you ever talk to the anime you're watching?

Wild Emotion

Now, by talking to it, I mean saying things like "what are you doing?!" or "you'll be ok." while you're watching anime because you just want to say something so badly to an anime character? Like, while watching Str.A.In I caught myself saying "Ralph, what are you doing?" when Ralph Werec looked like he was about to cross a line he'd never come back from.

So, anybody do anything like that or am I just weird? lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Now, by talking to it, I mean saying things like "what are you doing?!" or "you'll be ok." while you're watching anime because you just want to say something so badly to an anime character? Like, while watching Str.A.In I caught myself saying "Ralph, what are you doing?" when Ralph Werec looked like he was about to cross a line he'd never come back from.

I do that all the time, and not only with anime.  Horror movies, news programs, "reality" shows...   :D

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

14 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

You're not weird, I have been known to do this on occasion.

21 hours ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Don’t worry I always do that

10 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I do that all the time, and not only with anime.  Horror movies, news programs, "reality" shows...   :D

Glad it isn't just me. lol I was worried for a while.

9 hours ago, Animedragon said:

You're not weird, I have been known to do this on occasion.

You too? Sweet! ^^

3 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

Don’t worry I always do that

I'm starting to feel more comfortable about it after seeing how many other people do it. :D

2 hours ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

When I first watched SAO, I literally walked up to the TV,

Reveal hidden contents

yelled at that one guy who chopped Kirito's arm off,

cried and ran around the room like a crazy person. Need I say more?

Perfectly understandable. I'm known to get really worked up during shocking scenes like that too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

I've never done that... I've thought stuff similar to 'what are you doing', 'thats a cool exit' or when Astolfo was going up against the hanging gardens 'pleaae don't die'. But yeah never actually said anything outload. 

To each their own, right? ^^