How much anime do you watch in a week  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How much anime do you watch in a week

• 1 - 10 Episodes
    • 11 - 25 Episodes
    • 26 - 50 Episodes
    • Over 50 Episodes
    • Over 100 Episodes !!!???

I have been thinking about the amount of anime I watch and how much other people watch.

So I come to ask you

How much anime do you watch on a weekly basis ?

How many series do you watch in a season ?

For myself I watch about 18-19 currently airing series + about 3-4 series that are complete (averaging 12-24 episodes each) every week , giving me around 66 episodes a week ~give or take a few~

I usually watch between 16 and 20 anime series per season.

According to my activity I guess, if its a deadline week of a project or something, I can barely watch 13 episodes.

But if its just a normal week I guess I can watch around 20 episodes, if the series is good I usually marathon it though.

Edit : Just realized there is another question xD. I usually just follow 3 ongoing series, the rest I will watch it when its finished, this season I have quite a lot on the list, and some left over from last season(gangsta and rokka no yusha), guess I will have no time for the older titles(currently watching denpa onna to seishun no otoko though).

Edited by Guest

I actually barely watch anime anymore. I'm lucky if I even reach 10 episodes a week now, as having a full time job along with reading manga titles that are far more interesting than currently airing anime takes up a lot of my time. I used to watch probably somewhere around 50+ episodes a week when I joined though.

Don't have enough time to watch that many now because of school stuffs. But before I used to watch about 20-30 episodes per week. Butt it never has been over than that. 50-100 episodes a week seems admirable and consists of a lot of dedication but it doesn't work for me. I don't know why tho. I am just not that excessive in watching that many of episodes per week.

Edited by Guest

Where is the 0 option for the poll

Last time I even watched anime was Kinmoza season 2. Before that, I watched Space Brothers a good many months before. I cancelled my CR subscription because it's just a waste of money now.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends for me. If I'm in the mood of watching, then, I'll watch a lot! Between 50-100 episodes. But if I'm not in the mood, I'll watch between 10-30 episodes.

• 1 month later...

It depends on work and time. I average 11-25 a week but if I have a lot of free time ill watch way more than that and some weeks when I am really busy I will watch way less.

I do wish I had more time to read manga though. I have so much i need to catch up on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...