Utawarerumono: The False Faces

Evil Bunny of Doom

When I came to, I realized I was standing in the middle of a vast, snowy plain I knew nothing of. I didn't know how I got there. And to add to that, I couldn't remember anything, not even my name. I stood there, dumbfounded at my absurd situation. But then, as if to spite me further, a gigantic monster suddenly appeared, an insect-like creature that began to bear down on me. I tried desperately to run, but it cornered me into a hopeless situation. It was then that the girl appeared. Her name was Kuon. It was this beautiful girl, who bore an animal's ears and tail, that saved my life.
[FLOAT_RIGHT]25t9fl4.jpg.76d2a73ad32e3c1bb109996e289da946.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Just wondering if anyone else is watching this cause I am and I like it already :P It's very funny and I'm pretty sure there's much more to the plot than what has been revealed up to now.

And if you're not sure weather to watch it or not, I hope this will convince you xD154h9vb.thumb.jpg.5244c50d071265000b9342cea73dd522.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I know...that's an ancient-looking one :P might watch it in the future

I thought you already watched that xD. But some people did say that no prior knowledge is needed to watch this one.

• Geano locked this topic