Need some help writing an article on Japan...

ssjup81

Hey everyone. I need some help. I'm trying to write an article informative to those who may visit Japan or curious about the country or would like to live here, or whatever. So, my problem is that I can't think of anything to write about.

I've thought about writing about the convenience of convenient stores and maybe of Nakano, but I'd like to write about more things.

As those not living in Japan, but aspire to visit someday, and even for those who have, what would you want to know about before visiting (or visiting again)? Anime/manga topics are also ok.

Edited by Guest

Hmm, if I were about to visit Japan what I would like to know is definitely food, views and the historical place that I might/can visit.

This is just from my pov, however.

What I mean by food is that the traditional food that I can only taste in Japan, I know there are probably a lot of them, but if you want to write it, you could try and write about the food that your target audience might like. Views also, because well most travellers seems to like taking pictures of good scenery, and now that its autumn, there must be some good scenery there. And lastly historical place, it could be statue or any kind of place, ofcourse there is need to be detail as to what so historic about it.

I couldnt think of more, sorry if this didnt help.

But I think it would be different if your target audience are the people who want to stay in the country, for that I think you need to cover about living expenses too.

Edit : I would like to add one more other than food, views and historical place. I think the place where I stay would be needed too I mean if my intention to visit Japan was for a holiday with my family I would definitely look for the best place(as in affordable) with a good environment/views/service etc.

Edited by Guest

Kinda going off what FSL said, definitely good places to stay, as well as unique places to eat. I would also cover transportation and a few sites you personally like to visit in Japan. If you are writing for a specific group of people (like for people who like anime), different places to shop and buy goods that aren't sold outside of Japan would be nice too.

Hey everyone. I need some help. I'm trying to write an article informative to those who may visit Japan or curious about the country or would like to live here, or whatever. So, my problem is that I can't think of anything to write about.

First think of who you're writing for , then ask yourself what information you would want if you were in their shoes.

An easy point would be "Reasons to Visit / Stay in Japan" , "What you can do while you're here" , "If you're moving here here are some tips for settling in" , "Thing's you will have to get used to" , "How to find a place to live and how much money you would need to move to Japan" , "When and Where to visit" , "Some hidden Gems you should visit" , " I you're an Otaku this is how you should present that fact and what you should expect as a reaction".

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Write about Japanese manners and courtesies that many wouldn't know about unless they lived there for a long time.

Mention how the driving laws are different and you can't go fast whatsoever or else they publicly stone you to death.

These kinds of things that people don't think about are the things they need to know.

• 3 months later...