New anime fan here!

ItsOnRandom

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here and I'm trying to get into more anime as what I've watched so far is great.

This is what I've watched so far, so feel free to recommend me something.

Death Note

Erased

Re:Zero - Starting Life In A New World

(Currently Watching) Attack On Titan

Loving these forums!

• Like 4

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

Based on your listed favorites, I highly recommend checking out Monster (the first 30 episodes out of 74 just went up on Netflix). I’d also recommend checking out When  They Cry (Higurashi, Kai, Gou & Sotsu) & Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.

• Like 1

Welcome to the place where people like to talk about anime. Pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of stuff to interest you here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome 😁 Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

Based on your listed favorites, I highly recommend checking out Monster (the first 30 episodes out of 74 just went up on Netflix). I’d also recommend checking out When  They Cry (Higurashi, Kai, Gou & Sotsu) & Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress.

Thank you for the reccomendations, I'll definitely get around to checking some of those out.

40 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of stuff to interest you here.

Me right now:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2