Summary of your day

FSL29

I mean like, simply maybe some couple of lines about what you did today and maybe also how you felt about it.

Ex. Today was a good day, Lionel Messi visits the country, played football with me and I beat him in one-on-one dribbling, and he asked me to come to Barcelona, I'm so happy right now.

Guess I will start first.

Today was a normal day for me, not that bad, just your typical one, there were some UN delegation came to the class this morning, explaining about their goal and stuff(24th was the founding day of UN), so yeah, they also seem to encourage us to join them in the UN(as in get a job there).

Edited by Guest

Hm, just a usual day for me, nothing exciting. I did take tomorrow off though so I'll have a 3 day weekend which is spiffy, I might actually get around to starting a few threads I had in mind and such.

Oh, in chit chat section?

Rather rough day, lost in sports festival, tbh our team got no chance to begin with, we are probably one of the weakest but still to come close to winning then lose it in the end is quite a tough one swallow.

An annoying day. I spent the whole day babysitting my sister who happens to be a spoiled brat. I was supposed to go outside to get some fresh air when my mom suddenly said that i should take the seven year old kid with me. -_- And so we went to the mall as what her majesty said. The annoying thing is that while we were on this shop andbl I was looking for some clothes to buy she keeps on messing with the manequin. After that the manequin's head fell off. The saleslady stared at me and my sister so I directly went out of that shop with my sister and head home. It was sooooo embarrassing. -_-

An annoying day. I spent the whole day babysitting my sister who happens to be a spoiled brat. I was supposed to go outside to get some fresh air when my mom suddenly said that i should take the seven year old kid with me. -_- And so we went to the mall as what her majesty said. The annoying thing is that while we were on this shop andbl I was looking for some clothes to buy she keeps on messing with the manequin. After that the manequin's head fell off. The saleslady stared at me and my sister so I directly went out of that shop with my sister and head home. It was sooooo embarrassing. -_-

Seems like rough day, you should've apologized to the saleslady though imo :P.

• Agree 1

Seems like rough day, you should've apologized to the saleslady though imo :P.

I was too embarrassed to say sorry. But it was surely rough. Of all the things that could happen.

P.S.

I will bomb that shop tomorrow.

Edited by Guest

I was too embarrassed to say sorry. But it was surely rough. Of all the things that could happen.

P.S.

I will bomb that shop tomorrow.

I see, well bad stuff happens.

P.S.

I think you should bomb your sister instead :P, the shop did nothing wrong.

I see, well bad stuff happens.

P.S.

I think you should bomb your sister instead :P, the shop did nothing wrong.

If I would bomb my sister my parents wouldm bomb me, so I will have the shop to receive my wrath.

P.S.

This thread is about to be derailed. xD

If I would bomb my sister my parents wouldm bomb me, so I will have the shop to receive my wrath.

P.S.

This thread is about to be derailed. xD

Thats rather evil of you xD.

P.S.

Maybe so, but we are still technically discussing about your day xD.

Edited by Guest

Thats rather evil of you xD.

P.S.

Maybe so, but we are still technically discussing about your day xD.

That is why my name have a "Malevolent" in it. I'm rather evil. Evil with explosives. xD

P.S.

But yeah. I will get killed by my parents if I'll do that. Tomorrow that shop will disappear into thin ashes.

That is why my name have a "Malevolent" in it. I'm rather evil. Evil with explosives. xD

P.S.

But yeah. I will get killed by my parents if I'll do that. Tomorrow that shop will disappear into thin ashes.

Hahaha, guess I will try to stay safe then xD, hell I will not even put mannequin in my shop if I ever have one.

P.S.

I see..

*dial police* Yes hello, police, someone is planning a bombardment on a certain innocent shops, I suggest that you take care of it.

• Funny 1

A typical day in the life of Bunny: Entry #1

-Woke up and had breakfast

-Washed myself :P

-Went to see the parade with my bf (it's an important national anniversary today)

-Had lunch with family at a restaurant

-Afternoon nap

-Watched the latest dance with devils episode

-Went to the movies with family and watced crimson peak (good movie)

-Home drawing

Hahaha, guess I will try to stay safe then xD, hell I will not even put mannequin in my shop if I ever have one.

P.S.

I see..

*dial police* Yes hello, police, someone is planning a bombardment on a certain innocent shops, I suggest that you take care of it.

Som3one wants to be dead. *evil smile* LET 'S tie you up on a chair with explosives, shall we?

A typical day in the life of Bunny: Entry #1

-Woke up and had breakfast

-Washed myself :P

-Went to see the parade with my best friend (it's an important national anniversary today)

-Had lunch with family at a restaurant

-Afternoon nap

-Watched the latest dance with devils episode

-Went to the movies with family and watced crimson peak (good movie)

-Home drawing

This is better than my typical day... I cri ;-;.

Som3one wants to be dead. *evil smile* LET 'S tie you up on a chair with explosives, shall we?

Nooo, I'm innocent, besides I'm a part of yakuza syndicate, so yeah doing that is a pretty bad move I say :P.

get jealous onii-san :P

Wait, you are supposed to encourage me by saying things like "Its okay" ;-;. And its back to san again :P?

Edited by Guest

Nooo, I'm innocent, besides I'm a part of yakuza syndicate, so yeah doing that is a pretty bad move I say :P.

I am not afraid. I could easily bomb that so called syndicate. In fact, that so called syndicate might even praise me for being evil.

P.S.

Good luck to this derailed thread. May your short life be remembered.

I am not afraid. I could easily bomb that so called syndicate. In fact, that so called syndicate might even praise me for being evil.

P.S.

Good luck to this derailed thread. May your short life be remembered.

Nah, there is no way, we are a pretty big syndicate :P, we wont let not so known person bomb us that easily.

P.S.

Well, I think I quite agree with you about that this time, there is no relation between this and your day xD. May I live long enough to see tomorrow.

Today was a good day, nothing really happened, so I guess there is no negative.

Just the usual class, though I do met someone interesting today, I dont know, she seems "intriguing", yeah I think intriguing is the right word.

Wait, you are supposed to encourage me by saying things like "Its okay" ;-;. And its back to san again :P?

I'm not that nice :P

san is for public use

A typical day in the life of Bunny: Entry #2

-Woke up and made brakfast

-Derped on the internet/watched anime

-Continued a drawing that has turned into my life purpose xD

-Went to class (I couldn't even hold the pencil right today ._. guess I put all my effort in drawing mentioned above)

-Home getting bored