Summary of your day

FSL29

A typical day in the life of Bunny: Entry #3 Halloween Special

-Woke up early af to shower and go to class (my saturdays have been corrupted TT^TT )

-Went to class...which is too lively on saturdays :P (It was actually fun today plus I talked with one of the new kids.......is it ok to call 18-year-olds kids?)

-After class me, my bf and another girl went shopping (I had to get a new cutter cause someone failed to return it >:( )

-I dropped by my bf's house........cause I had bussiness there.....*no data available*

-I came back home and had a late lunch

-Went shopping again with my parents for our monthly supplies

-Came home and watched a few episodes of Mirai Nikki

-Don't wanna end my Halloween like this.....(maybe I should watch a scary movie or sth)

Edited by Guest

Good day I guess, played football and won most of the games then just laze around after doing chores at home xD. The day was closed with another superb win by Arsenal, I'm so confident that we will win title this season.

A typical day in the life of Bunny: Entry #3 Halloween Special

-Woke up early af to shower and go to class (my saturdays have been corrupted TT^TT )

-Went to class...which is too lively on saturdays :P (It was actually fun today plus I talked with one of the new kids.......is it ok to call 18-year-olds kids?)

-After class me, my bf and another girl went shopping (I had to get a new cutter cause someone failed to return it >:( )

-I dropped by my bf's house........cause I had bussiness there.....*no data available*

-I came back home and had a late lunch

-Went shopping again with my parents for our monthly supplies

-Came home and watched a few episodes of Mirai Nikki

-Don't wanna end my Halloween like this.....(maybe I should watch a scary movie or sth)

-_-The way you said typical everytime you wrote an interesting day always gets me xD.

• Funny 1

-_-The way you said typical everytime you wrote an interesting day always gets me xD.

but it was boring for a Halloween special (I didn't mention I was invited to 3 different parties but went to none xD)

A typical day in the life of Bunny: Entry #4

-Woke up in the worst way possible: my mum yelling ._.

-Stayed in bed for another hour or two cause it was still early (n-no, ofc I wasn't afraid :P )

-Made breakfast

-Derped on the internet

-Went to my grandparents

-Found a mashroom which I took home xD

-Lunch

-Drew a pic for grandma (she is actually my no.1 fan xD)

-Long, deep conversation with mum and grandma

-Home drawing and lazying around

but it was boring for a Halloween special (I didn't mention I was invited to 3 different parties but went to none xD)

That's life bunny. Now where I did hear that before..

But on a serious note, you should atleast name it good or exciting when you wrote something similar :P, I mean if I had to write my typical day, you would see nothing except sleeping and just playing games..

"An exciting day in the life of Bunny" it sounds good xD.

• 2 years later...

Felt like a Monday.

Yesterday we had some equipment malfunction and misplace a bunch of data at work. Today we got to go and find it (the data), (re)process it, and send it to the relevant owners. The data was from a science and relay satellite so we also had to take 1000s* of calls from scientists, engineers, and relay customers, all asking variations of "where's my data?" and/or "is it done yet?".

I think I got it all taken care of, but it was a long day. I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch! Fortunately where I work they run a 9/80 work schedule (9-hour work days M-Th, with 8hr Fridays and alternate Fridays off) and today was one of the off-work Fridays so a lot of people won't hear about it until next week, and by then it'll be old news. Monday the email storm will start though. Probably a few 1000 more phone calls too. Happy Monday! <blech>

On top of that I think I'm coming down with a cold. :(

(*ok, maybe only a few hundred & it just seemed like more.)

• 1 month later...

Pretty average day for a weekday. Starting earlier at work this week though because I’m learning how to do the soups and salads in the morning. Excited to learn and it means some nice hours for my next paycheque. 

Got a cold though, so been coughing lots and now a bit stuffed up. It’ll pass though

Returned to school after a weeek and a half of holidays, I missed one of my alarms and almost missed the school bus.

I got a good grade in cartography! 

Didn't do a @#$% thing at work today.  We had a "global down time" for software upgrades and network maintenance.  My group had just gone through the software upgrade cycle a couple weeks ago so we were good there.  We're basically a data processing center though, and with the network cold and no way to get data in or out of our systems we really didn't have much to do.  Rebooted a couple systems that had been up since last year (just in case).  Caught up on email.  Took a long lunch.  Hiked across the lab to visit some people that I used to work with.  This sort of thing only happens once or twice a year so I did my best to enjoy it while it lasted.  :D

• Optimistic 1

Had a pretty normal day at school, but practice was cancelled so I walked to the gym with a few friends and my girlfriend. After we finished our workout, we went home had ate dinner, before spending some time together. A few hours later I drove home, and here I am.

Pretty much just chillaxing in and around my flat today watching anime and TV, waiting for my fiancé to finish work at 4:30pm and come back so that we can both then chillax together on the sofa for the rest of the day

• 3 weeks later...

So far my day is going  pretty well and feeling good, content, and happy really. I did however have some weird dreams last night, but eh.. what can you do. :-/ Hopefully things keep going good for me which I highly think it will. I will be soon start talking to a family member on the phone to catch up on things and see how they are doing then another hopeful thing to hear from someone dear to me to catch up with them. 

10 minutes ago, Athena said:

So far my day is going  pretty well and feeling good, content, and happy really. I did however have some weird dreams last night, but eh.. what can you do. :-/ Hopefully things keep going good for me which I highly think it will. I will be soon start talking to a family member on the phone to catch up on things and see how they are doing then another hopeful thing to hear from someone dear to me to catch up with them. 

Weird dreams... they're the best ⊙▽⊙