Hi^^

Agunimon

Hi^^

I'm Agunimon, but I use Takuya too on a few other sites.

I'm from Germany (and my english is not so good xD) and I'm a great fan of Digimon (especially Frontier) since the german dub aired for the first time. I'm here because my own Digimon fansite was an affiliate from this site while it was only about Digimon Frontier (the new site is still an affiliate).

First a little bit more about digimon because it's my favorite Anime, Manga and Games (some of them). I like all seasons but some more than others (Frontier > Savers > Adventure > Tamers > Xros Wars > 02), my favorite human characters are Kanbara Takuya, Orimoto Izumi, Daimon Masaru, Fujieda Yoshino, Yagami Taichi & Tachikawa Mimi. Then the Evolines of Agnimon, Fairymon, Agumon (Adventure & Savers) and V-dramon as well as Lilithmon, Mugendramon, Dianamon, Heracles Kabuterimon, Tyrant Kabuterimon, Tyrannomon, Slayerdramon, Rosemon and Yuki Agumon are my favorite digimon (the list goes on but I don't want to write over 50 digimon xD).

For the Manga & Games are in my opinion Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 & Digimon World + Digimon World Re:Digitize the best.

My other favorite Anime are Dragonball, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Chrono Crusade, Rockman.exe, Accel World, Sword Art Online and some of the Anime versions from the Tales of Game Series. I prefer the japanese versions in anime with or without subtitles.

And my favorite game series are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of, Resident Evil, Super Smash Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, Rockman.exe.

If you want to know anything more, ask me. And sorry for bad english.

• Like 1

Guten tag Agunimon! Wie gehts es dir? ^_^

It's a pleasure to have you on board.You have a nice range of interests. Reading your favourite Digimon Frontier charactersreminded me of a thought: I think it's time Agnimon/Vritramon got their own Image Galleries so I'll keep that in mind for the next Digimon Frontier Image Galleries as Fairymon/Shutumon already have their own. :)

Sword Art Online we have some content coming soon along with Blu-Ray 720p screenshots. Do you have a favourite character here?

And a Final Fantasy fan too, awesome! What is your most favourite Final Fantasy game? ;)

Your English is fine, don't stress!

German^^ Do you used a translator?

Mir geht es gut^^ Und dir?

I hope Kaiser Greymon will get one too later, it's my favorite evolution besides Agnimon.

Nice^^ I like Kirito and Asuna (a little bit more), he's great in battles and especially his dual wielding is cool - Asuna is just as well in battles, but sadly with less screentim and without dual wielding but her character gives her a few plus points. But even both are great my nr. 1 favorite character is Suguha or more precisely Lyfa/Leafa, she isn't weak, funny (for example scenes like where she's laught at Kirito because he can't control while flying or where she hit Recon for things that he das said) and I like her design a lot.

My most favorite Final Fantasy Game is IX, I like the most of the characters (more of them as in the other Games) and Zidane is in my opinion the number one of all protagonists. I think it has the best story too and I like the methode of learning the abilitys and attacks - only the Sphere Grid from X is better. The only negative thing on IX is in my opinion that the characters can't reach max. stats and the best ones only by playing it without leveling in the first few cds, in that case are VIII & X the best ones. By the way, VIII & X are no. 2 & 3 on my ranking of the FF games & VIII was my first one.

I'm glad to hear that and hope you're right xD And I've answered your mail, if you haven't see it yet.

THX @ chiefyamaki & Taalen

@ Nami

Deutsch? yeah xD Bisher gibts noch keine Infos dazu und die Chance das es erscheinen wird ist geringer da RTL2 nur noch Sonntags Anime zeigt und dabei zu 50-60% nur Wiederholungen. Wenn du es gucken willst empfehl ich dir die japanische Version mit subs, denn mit Data Squad wurde der deutsche Dub richtig schlecht (allgemein bei allen Anime Dubs in den letzten Jahren) und die Firma die deutsche Umsetzungen der Songs machte hat sich aus dem Anime Bereich zurückgezogen.

Ahh, schade ;< Ich wollte immer alle Digimon Staffeln deutsch sehen. :I Jaa das habe ich gesehen! Das ist echt traurig. Die Musik war die beste! Warum haben sie sich zurückgezogen? Ich habe immer gedacht dass sie sehr erfolgreich bei Animes sind? ;o

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Agunimon" data-cid="1723" data-time="1356997900]

German^^ Do you used a translator?

</blockquote>

Studied it for a few years in High School. But I haven't spoken or written it for so long. German is quite a popular language option to learn here in Australia, others include Japanese and Italian. :)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Agunimon" data-cid="1723" data-time="1356997900]

Mir geht es gut^^ Und dir?

</blockquote>

Sehr gut, danke. ^_^

I hope Kaiser Greymon will get one too later, it's my favorite evolution besides Agnimon.

</blockquote>

Absolutely, we used to have a gallery for KaiserGreymon/EmperorGreymon before as it was also one of our member's favourites! I'll add him to the list of new gallery DVD screenshots to make.

And I really must brush up on my German... <_<

Re: Xros Wars... Es tut mir leid, ich nicht verstehen dich! Englisch bitte? ;)

@Nami Sie haben sich aus dem Anime Bereich zurückgezogen weil die Songs als CDs, wegen zuvielen Downloads sich nicht mehr lohnten und weil sie sauer auf die/enttäuscht von den deutschen Anime Fans sind, denn wegen genau der Situation das keine CDs erschienen sind, haben sich drum bemüht die nicht kaufbaren Songs zum online anhören anzubieten (z.b. darunter Wolkenreiter, deutsche Version von Hirari, dem 2ten Savers Opening), aber, trotz der mehrfahcen bitte es nicht zutun hatten die Fans die Songs von deren Seite runtergeladen und auf Youtube und ähnlichen Seiten hochgeladen...

@Optic interesting that german is popular there.

I'm looking forward to see the gallery.

it would be:

"Re: Xros Wars... Es tut mir leid, ich verstehe dich nicht! Englisch bitte?"

But it was good^^

the Xros Wars text is about a german dub:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote]

Bisher gibts noch keine Infos dazu und die Chance das es erscheinen wird ist geringer da RTL2 nur noch Sonntags Anime zeigt und dabei zu 50-60% nur Wiederholungen. Wenn du es gucken willst empfehl ich dir die japanische Version mit subs, denn mit Data Squad wurde der deutsche Dub richtig schlecht (allgemein bei allen Anime Dubs in den letzten Jahren) und die Firma die deutsche Umsetzungen der Songs machte hat sich aus dem Anime Bereich zurückgezogen.

</blockquote>

There are no info about a german dub yet and the chance that a dub will come is lower because RTL2 (the tv channel where digimon and other anime was shown monday-friday) shows anime only sundays and 50-60% of it are old episodes. If you want to watch Xros Wars then I recommend the japanese version with subs, because with Data Squad is the german dub getting worse (the same with other new anime) and the company that was doing the german versions of the songs don't make anime songs anymore.

• 1 month later...

ohh ;< I love their music! I always wanted to have their cds but you can't buy them in Slovenia so I downloaded the music from internet v,v (at that time I didn't really think about buying the cds online). I think I still have the cds on my computer :P

Now I don't know if I should watch Digimon Xros original version or should I wait a little bit longer to see if they'll dubb it ~,~