Screen Captures [Screenshots and recorded gameplay]

Wild Emotion

Ok, so, I've kind of just had this idea to make a thread where we could all share screenshots and video recordings of our games, whether it be scenes or gameplay. So, does anyone else feel like sharing their screenshots? ^^ I'll start off with some screenshots I took of the FF8 Remastered intro slideshow:

LycJcgz.jpg

kbytZ7a.jpg

uGXXvvV.jpg

1S5k6tI.jpg

d0yXMhM.jpg

Dw0TPOU.jpg

k79wT4n.jpg

0honGd9.jpg

RLp2par.jpg

H4DZ1jx.jpg

gSWMcpx.jpg

Kc6Q9HT.jpg

yELu6D0.jpg[/spoiler[

[spoiler[maSIzEZ.jpg

Let's see everyone else's captures. :D

• 4 months later...

I thought I’d share these here and add to the thread as they’re teeechnically from a game, just a visual novel uwu~

These are some scenes of my beloved husbando being the unbridled chaos gremlin that he is. We love to see it (≧∇≦)/ Spoilers for Piofiore/Episodio 1926, but I have a severe doubt anyone here has actually played or will ever play it lol

1. A lesson in Compliments:

Wherein Yang gets the wrong idea from our poor protag-chan as she tries to explain the difference between a proper compliment and harassment.

2. Solo Mission:

Mans is impulsive, lmao. Other two bosses are understandably horrified.

3. Someone come get their destructive 29-year-old toddler!

You know when cats continuously knock things off of tables? That’s Yang rn.

that's it for now but I'll probably share more if I ever gather the courage to start his 1926 route (☆`• ω •´)b

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

18 minutes ago, Strawberry2456 said:

I thought I’d share these here and add to the thread as they’re teeechnically from a game, just a visual novel uwu~

These are some scenes of my beloved husbando being the unbridled chaos gremlin that he is. We love to see it (≧∇≦)/ Spoilers for Piofiore/Episodio 1926, but I have a severe doubt anyone here has actually played or will ever play it lol

1. A lesson in Compliments:

Wherein Yang gets the wrong idea from our poor protag-chan as she tries to explain the difference between a proper compliment and harassment.

2. Solo Mission:

Mans is impulsive, lmao. Other two bosses are understandably horrified.

3. Someone come get their destructive 29-year-old toddler!

You know when cats continuously knock things off of tables? That’s Yang rn.

that's it for now but I'll probably share more if I ever gather the courage to start his 1926 route (☆`• ω •´)b

Granted, the only reason I won't be playing it is because I'm a heterosexual kind of guy, but it does look like a fun game. Very involving. Nice choice of husbando, Strawberry. ^^

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Granted, the only reason I won't be playing it is because I'm a heterosexual kind of guy, but it does look like a fun game. Very involving. Nice choice of husbando, Strawberry. ^^

Very fair lol, but thank you for your praise (。𓎆 𓎺 𓎆) It's honestly a fun story, very moody. I steer waaay clear of the bad ends though lol ^^; Yang himself is just a glorious, horrible bastard and I could spend ten hours gushing about him honestly lmao. I'll just leave it at a meme for now uwu 

forkjail.png

• Funny 1

I captured this video of Exodia the Forbidden One in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution. It's the video that plays when all 5 pieces of Exodia the Forbidden One are in a duelist's hand. I don't have those cards though, this was just a Story duel. It's pretty awesome to look at though.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:17 PM, Wild Emotion said:

Ok, so, I've kind of just had this idea to make a thread where we could all share screenshots and video recordings of our games, whether it be scenes or gameplay. So, does anyone else feel like sharing their screenshots? ^^ I'll start off with some screenshots I took of the FF8 Remastered intro slideshow:

Reveal hidden contents

LycJcgz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

kbytZ7a.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

uGXXvvV.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1S5k6tI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

d0yXMhM.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Dw0TPOU.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

k79wT4n.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

0honGd9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

RLp2par.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

H4DZ1jx.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

gSWMcpx.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Kc6Q9HT.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

yELu6D0.jpg[/spoiler[

[spoiler[maSIzEZ.jpg

Let's see everyone else's captures. :D

I don't mean to post again too quickly but I started a different route and just HAD to share this lmao. Main villain dude says he doesn't converse with people who aren't beautiful (meaning Yang for some bizarre reason) and Yang is like "gotcha, so he's insane" i'm dying kdjfkjsdflskdf man takes no shit 😭 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2023 at 8:13 PM, Wild Emotion said:

Is that from Resident Evil 4?

Yes. It's the HD texture mod as well.