Best Anime Fights

MediaConsumesMe

I like a good fight or two in the series and movies I've come to enjoy since becoming an Anime fan. So what are you're favourite anime fights in the series and movies you've watched. To kick off this topic, I'll give a list of some of my favourite anime fights I've seen up to this point. Oh also this entire threat might contain spoilers at least as far as specific match ups in series. So you've been warned. 

Berserker (Fate/Zero) | Otanix Amino

Okay so starting this list off are some of my personal favourite clashes in the Fate series. If I listed them all we'd be here forever so I'll just list off a couple I really enjoyed. 

Gilgamesh Vs Berserker (Unlimited Blade Work) | Anime Amino

Gilgamesh is one of the stand out characters in Fate. You either hate him or love him. For me perhaps his coolest fight so far was the one between him and Hercules seen in Fate Unlimited Blade Works. 

berserker gif | Tumblr

Saber vs Berserker in Fate Zero is also a really cool set of fights, both their first and last encounters. I especially like how the two are connected from their own legends and how that revelation plays well into Sabers own tragic tale in this series.

Kirei Kotomine Rejoices in Death Battle! by Dynamo1212 on DeviantArt

Kirei vs Kiritsugu is another absolute badass fight in Zero, and really has been building up for the entire shows duration. So whilst it not a servant clash it one of the best magus fights in any of the shows I've seen so far. 

R.e9491a6c3554dd2aac1d7613f31866eb?rik=l6LEm4Wx%2bLer%2bg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fpa1.narvii.com%2f5888%2fbeed3ea0e0407d8ca62f42c254e894671bbbcccf_hq.gif&ehk=4VVJalZPJtQZ3btpmHNwS06MBGFrloY9lUL24sKYyKk%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Okay perhaps the best fight in Unlimited Blade Works Archer vs Shirou. I can't get into the real reasons why these fights are so awesome but if you know you know and if you don't then watch the series. 

#gif: fsnhf | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

Saber Alters has two absolutely legendary fights in the movie trilogy for Heaven Feel. To call them peak animation is an understatement. But Alter vs Hercules and Alter vs Medusa are honestly some of the best fights I've seen. 

Fate/Extra Last Encore Gifs 1 | Anime Amino

Okay moving away from Stay Night and Zero, Fate Extra opening battle between Nero and Buddha was also very well done. As was the later Gawain vs Nero fight. Which again was one of the stand out battles of that show. 

Fate/Apocrypha Gifs 23 | Anime Amino

Okay so Fate/Apocrypha, again a few two many to count. So briefly I really liked the Astolfo vs Mordred fight towards the end of the first half. Alongside the Chiron vs Achilles fight also seen in the first part. 

karna fate apocrypha | Tumblr

Later we get Siegfried vs Karna, which is a very awesome fight sequence in the show. 

achilles (fate) | Tumblr

Personal favourite for Apocrypha has to go to Achilles and his fight with Chiron and also his fight with Atalanta. Achilles arch in the show was pretty well executed not sure if its cause he had several characters from his 'time period' his personal hero and his mentor to work off but Achilles and a lot of his fights really play into his overall character development which I liked. 

797kpp.gif.cd16ff0faa690c98c9f0047f39f32d2b.gif

And finally the best fight I saw in the Camelot films between Gawain and Bedivere. This fight was full of clashing personalities and belief, and was excellent climax in the film. 

And even when limiting myself I still went overboard, well what can you do. 

Joeschmo's Gears and Grounds: Omake Gif Anime - Fate Apocrypha ...

Still I'm sure others can bring in fights from beyond Fate. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love plenty of fights in DBZ. Majin Vegeta vs Goku is definitely one of them. Another one is Raditz vs Goku and Piccolo.

Frieza vs Goku on planet Namek, both before and after his epic super saiyan awakening.

All 3 Broly movies' (even Bio Broly) battles. Broly was always a beast... too bad the Z version is a raging psychopath. Even so, I understood him, but I understand the new Broly even better and like what they did to revamp his personality and backstory.

Goku vs Beerus in Battle of the Gods, even when Vegeta caught Beerus off-guard with his super saiyan outburst after Beerus slapped Bulma.

Yeah, I'm a dedicated Z fan. lol I'm sure by now you all know why though.

Android 17 vs Piccolo fused with Kami.

And as much as I hated how they twisted Android 17 with the fusion of Hell Fighter 17, the fight was very enjoyable, especially when he let 18 distract him long enough for Goku to deliver the fatal blow.

Oh, and the full fight against Golden Frieza in Resurrection "F".

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Okay best fights in anime that's a hard one 

So fighting's from Mobile Suit Gundam are kind of up their. Be it the Kamila Vs Paptimus, Judau Vs Haman or any of the Amuro vs Char fights

Mecha Gifs Galore! • Zeta Gundamhaman karn | TumblrWhat's your theme song? | Genius

What can I say I love Mecha.

Goblin Slayer and Berserk (1997) also had a lot of great fight scenes in them especially the ending battle of Goblin Slayer and the well the Eclipse in Berserk 

Goblin Slayer doesn't deserve the hate | MILKCANANIMEReview - Berserk | Anime Amino

Code Geass also had a lot of cool fights

Inspiration Code Geass Knightmare Gif - Coluor VowsCode Geass GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Anything with Cornelia was the best because Cornelia was best girl. 

Fate Star Night Unlimited Blade Works also has great fights

Geek Cave!, (Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Movie)Favorite Fights; Fate Stay Night UBW | Anime Amino

Gil vs Hercules and Gil vs Shirou are probably my favourite

Also Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was awesome and had tones of fights

Anime GIF - Find & Share on GIPHYalex louis armstrong on Tumblr

Anything with Mustang was lit.

Okay I've taken up everyone time now later

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

its not the best fight in the show but i just wanna share the immaculate animation and beautiful and creative choreography, who wouldve expected a whip to be used as a rope dart (or with rope dart moves) and the acrobatic sword dance that gives prequel star wars a run for its money