Please recommend me some New animes

NaughtyBoy

The ones you listed are either shonen or seinen so: Vinland Saga • Monster • Jujutsu Kaisen • Trigun • Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress • 86 • Fate Zero • Golden Kamuy • My Hero Academia• Ushio & Tora • Buso Renkin

• Like 1

Hunter x Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho are both shounen so you might find those similar to Naruto. Berserk is a grim dark fantasy, so it has many features similar to Attack on Titan, with lots of gore and violence. Monster is a suspense thriller similar to Death Note, another suspense driven show could be Ergo Proxy or Wolfs Rain. Finally can't not recommend Fate, start with either Fate/Zero or Fate/Unlimited Blade Works both have awesome fights and pretty good stories.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Code Geass

Anime GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Very good modern mecha series, one of my all time favourites has a similar vibe to Death Note, in that Lelouch vi Britannia is similar to Light Yagami, so if you enjoyed that you should enjoy this. 

Neon Genesis Evangelion 

neon genesis evangelion shinji ikari gif | WiffleGif

This is a great series, a true classic and one of the best mecha series out their, its one of those classic elites shows which I think puts people off but regardless of that is a great show. Try to watch is in the original Japanese's or the ADV English dub if you can, the Netflix dub is horrible.

Now on to Gundam recommendations. Naturally this is one of the larger series out their so I'd recommended the following first, mainly because their are self contained stories. Their are also alterative timelines, but we're getting ahead of ourselves and I'll try to keep this from being confusing. 

First Mobile Suit Gundam 8th MS Team 

Gundam-08th-Ms-Team | Tumblr

Take place in the One Year War and follows the well... 8th MS Team and their missions during the war, really good show lots of large scale mecha fighting and a good story if one that may be a bit on the simplistic side, highly entertaining overall and a good place top jump in. 

Next Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Operation Stardust Memory

Mobile Suit Gundam Gif - ID: 153566 - Gif Abyss

Whilst a really good series, and the one that I first watched after the original OG Mobile Suit Gundam, it is also the one that works best by watching of both the original show and its sequel Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam as it kind of showcases the formation of the Titans and the Federations turn towards (Spoiler)... So maybe leave this one if you either don't want spoilers for Zeta but if you want to see peak 1980s/1990s mecha action give it a watch. 

Next Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 War in the Pocket

MSG:WAR IN THE POCKET | Gundam Amino Amino

This is easier the best way to get into Gundam, a short OVA of 6 episodes that has a self contained story about a Zeon Commando squad infiltrating a fedie secret base where they are developing a... you guest it a Gundam. Its a good place to start, and one of my favourite Gundam and mecha shows in general.

Lastly Mobile Suit Gundam Origin

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin 機動戦士ガンダム THE ORIGIN @ | ガンダムアート, ガンダム, ブシドー

A prequel, of sorts, to Mobile Suit Gundam, exploring the backstory of characters such as Char, Salya, Amuro Ray and the Zabi Family. Filled with political drama and mecha action